The Otherworld of Kelley Armstrong discussion

The OtherWorld: Books > Bitten (Book 1)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 83 comments Mod
Okay, I'm "rereading" Bitten by listening to it on audiobook. Elena mentions that of the 35 werewolves that there were at the beginning of the book, three of them were bitten. Obviously Clay and Elena are two of the three. Do we know who the third is? Does this come up later in the series and I should just keep reading (I'm about to start Haunted)?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

no i dnt think it does. i guess its just a random piece of info. although later on in the book it is clear that there are more that 3 bitten werewolves

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Sermeno (twitterpated) | 11 comments i haven't yet started to re-read bitten, im going to start it today, but that is really interesting that it mentions there are 3 bitten. I don't recall it being mentioned in any other book. Not even the men of the otherworld book. hmmm. It might just be some fact she put in or maybe it will come up again in another book.

message 4: by valee (new)

valee I really enjoyed this book, but I wasn't crazy about it! While I enjoyed the hot moments between Clay and Elena, I was really annoyed at the same time while they were fighting. I thought Elena was too hard with Clay sometimes. I mean, he loved her, it wasn't a wimp why he turned her, and everything ended fine at the end for her. I liked book 2 much more.

message 5: by valee (new)

valee Okay totally changed my mind. Maybe I just didn't remember everything that had happened to Elena, but I do now after seeing that crazy fan art!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/4...

Loved it! Poor Elena, OMG, I had forgot all this! You guys just have to see this!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Loved this book!!! totally had me from the start!!
Cay*thud* is my fave!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Haunted (other topics)