FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Exercise > May Workouts

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) So, I just found out that my hubby's trainer expects US to be at 50 minutes of cardio a day... Immediately after my hysterical laughing and the tourettes that made me say he could kiss my gluteus maximus... AND asking when he started coaching me (the non athlete)too... I buckled down and followed Nike's advice and just did it...

I find that breaking it up into two machines is a great way to distract from how long you are working out. I am actually doing quite a bit more work, but it goes faster this way... can't wait until we hit 60 minutes (sarcasm people, sarcasm)....

message 2: by Jenbrandau341 (new)

Jenbrandau341 | 80 comments Wow Trudy that is quite an accompishment! Good for you!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
Jen's here! (GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!!)

Trudy, you're reminding me that I need to get my ass to the gym. My cardio ain't gonna do itself, after all...

message 4: by Angelica (new)

Angelica (angelica221) Trudy,
Is that cardio every day for 50 mins or is there strength training in there too. Due to my horrible class, I fell off the exercise wagon as well as healthful eating wagon. But hey, at least I'm not dragging the wagon down the hill with me this time.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Oh, hey Petu! I just saw this post... How's it going with getting back on the wagon? I'm with ya--I didn't go to the gym all last week, and this week is looking pretty hectic as well. I've been going for walks, but that's just not the same... So how do we get our butts back into gear? That's the catch, I guess.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

My leg hurts. Owie! So, the other day, I was walking in the park, and they have these man-hole covers scattered throughout. Some of them aren't level with the ground; instead, they're sticking up with cement all around them, like enormous cement anthills with manhole cover tops. So anyway, I saw these manholes and I thought, "Hey, it sure would be fun to stand on those." So I did. And somehow I managed to hurt my bone or tendons or something getting up and down from them. Now it hurts me to walk fast or to run. Is it possible to pull a bone? Hahaha, kidding. But seriously, what in the hell did I do to myself?