The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > I'm new here!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah (Mood Reader) (bookworm1887) Hello everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope well. Just to let you guys and girls know, I am not only new to this book club I am also new to goodreads. So I am looking to make friends and have a fun time here. I'm not sure what to say other than I am excited about the challenges. I just found out what they are a little bit ago and I am excited to start my first one with all of you!

message 2: by Petra (new)

Petra Welcome, Sarah! I'm fairly new here, too, and this will be my first Challenge as well. It'll be fun to work our way through, I think. The suggestions are amazing!

Sarah (Mood Reader) (bookworm1887) I have not got a chance to read the suggestions for this challenge yet. I have been looking at all of the older challenges and getting book ideas from there.

It is really nice to meet you Petra. We will have to keep up with each other about the books each of us is reading for the challenge. That would be fun.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10123 comments Mod
Hi Sarah....
Welcome to the group!
The challenges seem to be a huge puller-inner of newbies! Yeah to Cynthia for heading that up and doing such a great job!

message 5: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Welcome sara!!

message 6: by Petra X (new)

Petra X (petra-x) Hi there Sarah. Lots of good book suggestions here so that you may find you don't have time for anything except for reading (and chatting on Goodreads).

message 7: by GracieKat (new)

GracieKat | 864 comments This is my favorite group by far and I'm sure you'll love it, too. The people here are so nice!

message 8: by Loretta (new)

Loretta Johnson (lavendarfawkes122) | 39 comments Hello, everyone! I am new here, too. I just thought I would post a comment on here and tell you a bit about myself. I am from Illinois and absolutely love to read. My all time favorite is Stephen King, but I love to read almost anything. My other favorites are Micheal Crichton, V. C. Andrews, Dean Koontz, and Danielle Steel. There are more but it would take forever. I have been a member before on another email address and had to change addresses so here I am again. Happy reading, all!

message 9: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Loretta!

message 10: by Loretta (new)

Loretta Johnson (lavendarfawkes122) | 39 comments Hi there...it's great too meet you.

message 11: by JSou (new)

JSou Hey Sarah & Loretta! Welcome to the group!

message 12: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10123 comments Mod
Loretta, hidy ho dere!
Thanks for joining!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Sarah! Hi Loretta! Glad you came to the group