The Riyria Revelations discussion

Book 2: Avempartha > Amazon Reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
Reviews posted on Amazon are starting to come in for Avempartha and Goodreads and so far they are looking good. Many people are saying they liked it better than the first which of course we were sweating because so many times the second of anything just falls short. So Yah to that!

Thanks everyone who has posted. You have no idea how important having third party postings of reviews are to a new author. When we are at a signing and someone looks skeptical I can usually turn them around when I mention there are 47 reviews on Amazon. Avempartha is only at 10 presently but you have to start somewhere. So again for those that posted - thanks so much -- it really makes a difference.

Oh and for those that don't post...I've sent emails to Amazon and the chain stores not to sell you "Nypron Rising" ;-p

message 2: by Libby (new)

Libby | 30 comments Robin you scared me into action! After reading this I promptly finished and posted by review. I'm adding it to Amazon right now. Whew - my copy of Nypron Rising is now safe ;-)

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments I FINALLY read this book! (Other things came up, which kept me from reading - I didn't want to not be able to just READ.) I just posted my review on here, Amazon, and my blog. I cannot wait for the next book!