Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

What Now??

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new) - added it

Bree I wonder what Richelle Mead is thinking because she reeealy messed this book up haha

message 2: by Bree (new) - added it

Bree Maybe she won't kill dimitry and Dimitry won't kill her because he isn't srigoi because Mason lied to protect her from going there, but he is not a srigoi because the blond srigoi tricked rose and set her up because Lissa will feel bad beacsue she was selfish so she will go after Rose like the blond strigoi wants and he will kill them all!!! I'm just kiding bout the last part, but seriously, how will mead fix this, it depresses me

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon haha me to but i dont think mason lied to rose because he would have known that either way she would go after dimitri.

message 4: by Lillie (new)

Lillie honestly, i think that Dimitri has turned, but he's in control and he's still the same person, but just blood thirsty. and maybe, Rose might see that and not kill him and he wont kill her. or, Mason just totally lied to Rose like a jack-ass bcuz even though he's dead, he still wants Rose and has the balls to lie to Rose. grrrrrrrrrrr. >=/ Mead made me sad and she totally made this into an irony book that might make me cry in the next book.

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon haha i no how u feel i dont think i go 10 minutes without thinking bout these books haha n i cry everytime i read shadow kiss.

message 6: by Keagan (new)

Keagan nooooooooooo
dimi can't die

Kirsty allways look on the brightt side of life
lifes a piece of shit, when you look at it
so allways look on the brightt side of life

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon haha true true but it would suck to not have a life haha

Kirsty have you heard that song :) i think its scottish

message 10: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia I think mason didn't lie either. But maybe Andre have a mayor part for the rest of the novel
Like Rose kill strigoi Dimitri and find peace and comfort in Andres arms. And that transform in love.

Kirsty ew.

message 12: by Keagan (new)

Keagan double ew.

message 13: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon haha ditto

message 14: by Keagan (new)

Keagan lol