Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

Rose's love!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Idk if its a possible but i think she might be preg or even dimitri would turn back into his regular form or they would die together

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon i rally hope she isnt pregnant that would be soo much like twilight.. Dimitri better come back or i will die!!!!!

message 3: by Lillie (new)

Lillie oh em gee, what would happen if Dimitri is like....... total Strogori nd whatever, but he's in control and everything...crazy but it could happen. but, what about Adrian!!!!!!!!! she promised to give him a fair shot and that sooooo suchs cuz she's totally in love with Dimitri!!!!!!!!! wth man, Mead better make a hot, twisted comeback.

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon hmmm yea i think that deal with adrian about giving him a chance will come back in blood promise.. but she better end up with dimitri!!!!!

message 5: by Kitty (new)

Kitty hell yeah!!!!!

message 6: by Lana (new)

Lana Murphy it sure as hell would be messed up if she ends up with adrian

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea.. naw i really dont want that to happen.. omg what if it does i will be soooo pissed off!!!! she has to end up with dimitri:) well thats what im telling my self haha.

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin As I read Shadow kiss my heart beat out side my cheast, eyes were flowing like a river, and I was jumping up and down near nocking my self onto the floor. When A book ends like that you know that she really won't kill him, shele do EVERYTHING she can to be wiht him. I think one of these theroys will happen...
1) Rose kills Dimtri and Lissa brings him back.
2) One the plane there was a shadow behind Andre, she was pointing towards it, I think Rose might have to enter the land of the dead, or the land of the souls and retrieve Dimtri's soal.
3) There is a little change that she could be pregent, if she is then I think she'll meet Dimtri and once he sees the baby he will just stop and not be able to kill, but that's a a little far fached.

message 9: by Kitty (new)

Kitty thats a good theory n i agree with all of dem

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea i agree with them all to but i really hope shes not pregnant... i think the some ghost will help her along her way to..

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea i agree with them all to but i really hope shes not pregnant... i think the some ghost will help her along her way to

message 12: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon whoops sorry didnt mean to send it twice

message 13: by Kitty (new)

Kitty lol its cool but i cant wait 4 the book 2 come out! xO

Haley wait rose pregnant with whos baby?cause she cant have a baby with dimitri because there both dampirs and dampirs cant have babies with other dampirs

message 15: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon haha nah haley people just think that she might be pregnant but i dont think she is cause yea she cant be.. niether can i Kitty im dieing to find out what happens

message 16: by Keagan (new)

Keagan DIMITRI CAN NOT DIE
because thn i would die of coplete and utter shock!!!!

Kirsty so would i

message 18: by Keagan (new)

Keagan amen

message 19: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon ditto

message 20: by Keagan (new)

Keagan lol

message 21: by Keagan (new)

Keagan lol

Kirsty haa

Haley i totally agree

message 24: by Mirandava (new) - added it

Mirandava Erin wrote: "As I read Shadow kiss my heart beat out side my cheast, eyes were flowing like a river, and I was jumping up and down near nocking my self onto the floor. When A book ends like that you know that s..."

I agree with the first two ideas, but no the third. She can't be pregnant, it's too much like twilight and it's a little far fetched like you said.

message 25: by Keagan (new)

Keagan amen

Kirsty in breaking dawn i hate it how bella starts to care for the baby more than edward, i also hate it how renesme like jacob more than edward.
its so mean on him

message 27: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon mmm ditto

message 28: by Keagan (new)

Keagan yeah but she's making a whole book for edward
MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!!

message 29: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon i no it gonna be wierd haha

Kirsty i thought she stopped it because it got leaked? :O x

message 31: by Keagan (new)

Keagan well i read that because she doesn't want her fans to suffer because of one person she's going to continuue with the book

message 32: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea thats wot i herd to lol

message 33: by Keagan (new)

Keagan i realy hope so

message 34: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon me to :)

message 35: by Keagan (new)

Keagan fingers crossed

Kirsty honestly :O:D
im so happy :D
where does it say it ?
when will it be finished do you think?