This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I am an idiot!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited May 11, 2009 01:20AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments It is so simple y’all!!! Wait before I reveal my newest evil plan… let me tell you about the old one… it has been my dream ever since I was a little boy (that’s a lie I’ve been dreaming about this for like 2 or 3 years only, but it sounds cooler saying it the other way) the thing is that I’ve always wanted to switch all the Bibles in B&N to the Sci-fi section… I mean the irony!!! That’s just freaking hilarious! In this humble one’s opinion it would be the ultimate joke… the problem is that I have problems with the ABC… I don’t know what goes first T or G( that’s why I was planning on using tambo's librarian skills to help me with the task)… thus I can’t put the bibles in the G for God or in the C for Jesus Christ… but today while I was image googleling (you don’t wanna know what I was looking for) I saw something… something that made me realize that I’m a fucking idiot!!! I got this all wrong!!!! Instead of just moving a few books what I need to do is grab the sign that says “science fiction” and attach it to the one that says “religion”… omg… I think I’m about to cry… is such a great idea!!! WHY DAMN IT!!! WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF IT!!!!? I know what y’all thinking… but Alfonso don’t you think you’ll get caught walking around with a huge sign… well of curse I’m aware of that… that’s why I have to create a distraction!!! One of my coworkers has a twin… all I need to do is pay em some money to go to B&N and chew some gum…. Why gum you ask? well easy… Mr. Greg is afraid of gum (don’t ask me… how I know this) now when the twins start chewing the gum I’ma inform The Paper and Mr. Greg about it… they will pass out or freak out or something… that will create a distraction big enough for me to sneak in with the signs and finally make the ultimate joke on religion!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I’m a freaking genius!!!

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) It would be easier to switch the bibles and religious fiction signs. Usually closer to each other than bibles and sci-fi, thus less chance of getting caught doing the swap...

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Why does it have to be a twin chewing gum? I thought that was foreshadowing and you were going to use the other twin for something.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Their jaws should be moving in sync, for sure. If they could simultaneously blow identical bubbles, that would be double the fun.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wait i did wrote it right!!! i said pay em some money.... that' means the 2 of em... yes tambo!!! your idea is brilliant!!! Choreograph gum chewing…. Damn! that sounds creepy even to me!! And I don’t have problems with gum nor twins… this shit is going down!!!