Music Academy Rp discussion

Campus > Office

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((place where principal, and other staff are. where you can go for info, or for any changes.))

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) Rose walked to the suggestions room. "Hello." she said to the lady there. She looked up at Rose and smiled "Yes?" she said in a soothing tone. "I'd like to suggest an idea about a school newspaper. I would be happy to run it.." Rose said. "I'll consider that. By the way, you can call me Kelli." Kelli said, tapping a nametag on her chest. "Thanks, I'm Rosalina, call me Rose." Rose said, shaking Kelli's hand.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Ashley walked into the office and took a seat a chair by the door while she waited for the secertary to finish her phone call.

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) A moment later she hung up the phone, and turned to Ashley, "Can I help you?" She asked.
"Yes, I'm a transfer student." Ashley said, "This was suppose to be my first day."
"No problem, lets see-" She opened a drawer. "Name?"
"Ashley Rosas."
"Yes, here we are." She said taking a file out. "Everythings all set, except your schedule, but that's no worry we'll just print it out here." She said, turning to the computer. "Here." She handed Ashley her schedule, "It's second period right now, so just go to Math, which is down the hall to the left in room 102." The secertary said, "Then just come by here after school so I can give you your dorm information okay?"
Ashley nodded, thanking her, and left for Math.