message 1: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((where the girls sleep, etc.))

message 2: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
((okay))

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy ((like what? The dorm's name?))

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((there's really no dorm name. If you think of one, you can tell me, and I'll put it up.))

message 5: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
((K so do we rp on here?))

message 6: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments ((I think))

message 7: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
((k))

message 8: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela chose a single bed in the corner of the room and started unpacking her things, putting suitcases on the side of the bed closest to the wall instead of using the dresser. There was less chance of having to talk to people.

message 9: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina stoped at the door way of Michaelas room "Hey Im Kabrina you?"

message 10: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela spun around, startled. "I'm Michaela," she whispered. She turned back and continued organizing.

message 11: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 25 comments Mika sat on her bed in the dorm room and just thought.

message 12: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 25 comments Mika laughed. "It's ok, I'll get them for you." She went and got Ember's keys and gave them to her at the door. "You better get going now, or you'll be late for clas."

message 13: by Meg (last edited May 12, 2009 06:16AM) (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
"But you can call me Kerbi thats what everyone else calls me" said Kabrina

message 14: by Andy (new)

Andy Bella sighed as she sat on her bed, staring at her sheet music. She had tried humming the tune, so as to help her with playing it on the piano, but she just couldn't get it right.
She grabbed it and stuffed it into her bag, which she slung over one shoulder and she stormed outside.

message 15: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela turned back around and looked at Kabrina. "Okay."

message 16: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
"yeah" said kabrina leaving Kabrina picked out a room and sat on the bed

message 17: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments As soon as Kabrina left, Michaela shook her head at herself. Someone tries to talk to me, and I act like a complete fool, she thought.

message 18: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina sat on her bed trying to think of what to do once again i make people think im a freak

message 19: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela finished refolding the last of her clothes and took out her violin. She started playing a sad piece.

message 20: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina took out her potable Piano that her mom had gave her before she died and started to play a song that sounded happy but was actually really sad

message 21: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela heard faint music coming from another room. She listened for a few seconds, discovered it was too difficult to hear, and started singing to accompany the violin.

message 22: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina stoped when she heard the violen

message 23: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela let the bow fly over the strings, lost in her own world. She didn't pay attention to the fingerings or lyrics, knowing everything unconciously.

message 24: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina started again on a song her mom had tought her andf it was just like the song Michaela was playing

message 25: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments The music in the other room grew louder. After ending the final chord, Michaela listened carefully. It was exactly what she had been playing.

message 26: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina knew that only her and her mom knew the song

message 27: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela played the piano part on her violin. Definitely the same song.

message 28: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina stoped

message 29: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela stopped too. She tried to think of possible ways someone else could know her song.

message 30: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina thought and thought her and her mom had wrote that song how could anyone else know it

message 31: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela had written the song. She remembered the day three years ago that she had lost her mother. She had shown Michaela how to play the song hours earlier.

message 32: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Tears came to her eyes even though it had been three years ago that her mother had died

message 33: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela started to play the song again, tears sliding down her face.

message 34: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina stopped and went to Michaela "how do you know that song?"

message 35: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments Michaela felt connected to this girl now. She was able to talk. "My mother wrote it. Before she died. Three years ago."

message 36: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
"My mother wrote it before she died three years ago"

message 37: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments "I'm an only child," Michaela whispered. "At least, I thought I was."

message 38: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
"Me too"

message 39: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments "What was your mother's name?" Michaela asked.

message 40: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
"Elizabeth"

message 41: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments "Mine too." she said.

message 42: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
"whats your dads name?"

message 43: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments "Jared."

message 44: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
((gtg)))

"my too"

message 45: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 86 comments ((okay))

"Did your mom... homeschool you and keep you isolated in your room?" Michaela asked.

message 46: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) ((ohh! cool! mind if I come in in a bit and be in your guys' room?))

message 47: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
((sure))

"yes to the first but no to the second i didnt see my mother much my dad built a big house"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy walked into her dorm and shut the door. She saw two girls talking. She quietly chose a bed and unpacked her stuff.

message 49: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 293 comments Mod
Kabrina sat down tears in her eys

message 50: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) Rose walked in shortly after and chose a bed next to a pretty black-haired girl. She unpacked her stuff and got out her sketch pad and started to draw a bird.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6