Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses, #6) Royal Blood discussion

Raven and Alexander

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hannah Woodall OMG! Is everyone but excited about this book >.< I wonder what will happen to them, and maybe raven will get turned into a vampire!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i rly want her to...but at the same time Alexander doesn't want her to...i can see why, but it would be good either way

Sarah Does anyone else get the feeling that trevor and ravens feelings are something more?I have this bad feeling that somethings going to end up happening between them and I hope it doesnt because I love Raven and Alexander together.

message 4: by Dani (last edited Jun 04, 2009 09:30PM) (new)

Dani People might hate me for this but, I really want Trevor and Raven to end up together (fat chance of that happening though -_-). Alaxander is just too.... nice and not that interesting (except for the vampire part). I guess I'm into bad boys >.<

message 5: by Annonomys (new)

Annonomys hey well the thing is i see that Alexander and Raven belong together but i just feel that theres more between Trevor and Raven or at leat there should be i mean they should be closer...at least friends im not sure if i want her with Trevor or Alexander but i think the releating ship between Trevor and Raven needs to stregthen and grow --- i find it more interesting and fun to read when Trevor is around--though dont get me wrong i still love Alexander
XD

message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra I think Trevor and Raven should be together because Trevor has always liked Raven. He also tries too hard. But Ellen wouldn't let it happen. TrevorXRaven

Jesla wow theres a lot of people that love this book and Dani that will nmever happen

Ashten i'm with Jesla Raven and Trevor don't belong together

Nessaryn Cole I hope raven doesn't turn into a vampire it seems like that every vampire story does that

Jesla i no right but i think it would be kool that raven did and it is just like twilight cause raven and bella both wanted to be vampires and edward and alexander did want them to be a vampire

Jesla Nikki wrote: "I hope raven doesn't turn into a vampire it seems like that every vampire story does that"

i no

Black Queen I think raven alexander should just turn raven.

Jesla Ashten wrote: "i'm with Jesla Raven and Trevor don't belong together"

thanks

message 14: by Via (new) - rated it 4 stars

Via Love Sarah wrote: "Does anyone else get the feeling that trevor and ravens feelings are something more?I have this bad feeling that somethings going to end up happening between them and I hope it doesnt because I lov..."

Omg, ikr!!!!!!!!

Ashten i do think alexander should turn Raven but when its the right time and i repeat RAVEN AND TREVOR DON'T BELONG TOGETHER!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. They should at least kiss make it weird for everyone. I think that would be a problem for Alexander and Raven but they have to be together forever and he should turn her!

Ashten never thought of it that way

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I have. But that's just me...so yeah lol.

Ashten haha though what would make it ever more weird would be if Trevor tried to kiis raven and she blocked it then there would be Drama!!

Jesla wow u guys talk a lot bout this book

A. Vampire Queen. Ashten wrote: "haha though what would make it ever more weird would be if Trevor tried to kiis raven and she blocked it then there would be Drama!!"

I think Trevor will try to get with raven sooner or later! And i think Raven will hesitate before she crushes him

Ashten IKR she would just be sooo shocked!!!!

message 23: by Stormy (last edited Apr 21, 2011 12:55PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Stormy I haven't read this series in so long I don't even know who Trevor is...Is he Alexander's friend?

A. Vampire Queen. No he's Ravens Nemesis

Ashten EVIL NEMESIS!!!

Stormy Ugh, I gotta reread! What did he do to her?

Ashten nothing we r talking about what ifs

Lilian Some people are irrited that Raven hasnt become a vampire yet,some say 'No I dont want her to be' and some say 'When the hell!' Well,I personly dont want her to become vampire,for 1 reason.
1-Theres 50% she will be like hot Alexander and the other 50% she will be like Jagger and his sister.
DUUU!!!!!!!!!!Anybody thought of it? Well i may be the only one....

Ashten its a good thought but i really don't think that will happen

A. Vampire Queen. I want her to b one

Hannah Raven and Alexzander belong together! They still are. Honestly, I put my name as Raven because my friends call me Raven because I love her so much. She's the best and good for Alexzander.

Abbey West I couldn't see her making Trevor and Raven together after all the things Raven and Alexander have gone through together. It just wouldn't seem right if she did that.

Ashten yeah but when ur the reader u never know wat the Auther will do because how many books have u read were ur favorite charater dies and u don't see it coming.

message 34: by Trini (last edited Dec 09, 2011 09:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trini Babe i think that if trevor and raven kiss it would be very weird also i want rav to be come a vamp to see how rav's and alexander's relationship will change if she becomes a vamp

message 35: by Allison (new)

Allison Cea Sarah wrote: "Does anyone else get the feeling that trevor and ravens feelings are something more?I have this bad feeling that somethings going to end up happening between them and I hope it doesnt because I lov..."

omg i thought i was the only one who thought of that! :O
i like raven and alexander's romantic relationship but i also like how trevor is inlove with raven, i mean everytime there is a moment between them i just cant help but smile and say 'emergawdwogaendkjri'. but i would say that raven and alexander will be ending up together since this is a vampire romance novel but thats why there is such a thing called fanfiction right? haha x]
well goodluck to my fantasies of RavenXTrevor

Angela the book is sooooo..... good. i live it's adventure and the romance and bromance.

Christie Angela wrote: "the book is sooooo..... good. i live it's adventure and the romance and bromance."

YESSS! I LOVED this book!

Angela i diddn't write the book but thank's and i'v read all 9 book's and all 5 comic book's