!!!Septimus Heap!!! discussion

!!Books!! > !!physik!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Meghana | 2459 comments Mod
Hi! So,what did you people think of physic? I though nothing much happened in it? What about you? How many of you like Merrin Meridith[if thats how you spell it? lol..:)]
i thought i wasn't the best book, it wasn't half bad either? :P. right?
what bout you guys

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked it, but i think that flyte is the best

message 3: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

oh..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

message 5: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

do you have any or all of them?
I do,so thats how i can read it again and again,so i love it!

message 6: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 425 comments I don't have any of them.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Physic was one of the best ones. :) This how I like them:

1. Physic
2. Flyte
3. Magyk
4. Queste

I liked reading about Septimus in another time. :)

message 8: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Queste and the bottom?
Are you kidding me?
This is my list,oh wait,ill make a discussion for the order of your favourite books,it will be easier that way..

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I did really enjoy it as much as the others. :(

message 10: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

did or didn't?
wait,so are you saying you like queste or you didn't enjoy it as much as the others?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked it, just not as much as the others.

message 12: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Oh,okay then
Put your list in the new discussion i just made..

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

kay

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I like quest so much

message 15: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Um..we can talk about quest in the other discussions okay?

message 16: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

so...what else did you guys think of physic?
It was really sad when Alice died don't you think?

message 17: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa | 15 comments I liked Physik. I hated that Septimus was sent to a past time, but loved how it all tied into the story.

message 18: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Yeah!The story part of it was good..and as usual,LOVED NICKO!!

message 19: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

Amanda (aklukken) | 1803 comments Mod
I'm reading this book at the moment, but I only have like 43 pages left. And somehow before I came here I knew that Alice dies, but at the time I didn't even know who she was!!!! But anyway I really like Snorri, her cat/panther Ullr, Nicko, Septimus (of course), and Jenna. (no doubt about it)

message 20: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

By the way how do you pronounce Snorri's cat's name anyway???

message 21: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

I just finished Physik!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
The last part was sooooo good!!!!!!!!!! I loved it sooooo much, but then again I love every Septimus Heap book at the moment!!!! (thinking to myself)now I just need Queste)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "By the way how do you pronounce Snorri's cat's name anyway??? "

I don't know, I just say it this way: Earl. That's probably not right.

message 23: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

That's how I used to say it but then I looked at the word and it didn't look like Earl. But I'll say Earl from now on.

message 24: by Diana (new)

Diana Ok, new member here--I've been adding a comment to pretty much every discussion and I get really excited so...(you don't have to read all of this--looking back, I got a little carried away. Just know that I love this book). I LOVE PHYSIK!!! I LOOOOOOVE PHYSIK! It almost made me cry! The part with the looking glass had to be about the most scariest thing I have ever read (I do NOT see horror movies for this reason--I can NOT handle anything remotely scary. lol). The whole time I was like, DON'T LOOK IN IT, DON'T LOOK IN IT, DON'T LOOK IN IT, and then he looked and everything was okay, and I was like Phew, it was fake, it's ok, nothing's going to WHAT IS THAT THING COMING OUT OF AAAARRRGHHH (I really did scream out loud when I read it). And then he was pulling and kicking and fighting and then. He. Was. Gone. And I was like SEPTIMUS NOOOOOOOO And then I was like Keep Fighting, Septimus!! And I got so mad at him when he complied and was actually working fot that EVIL MAN. Grrrr. And then Marcia found the note and it was so hopeless and sad and all, "If you can by any chance come get me (but I don't know how you can )I would be SO happy." AWWWWWW TEAR TEAR TEAR I LOVE YOU SEPTIMUS I'LL SAVE YOUUUUUU! He sayes he likED being Marcia's apprentice and wished he stil was...and he just got torn from his family and friends all the few pleasures he had in his life, in his time...it was all cruelly ripped from him and everywhere he went was a painful reminder of what he lost and what could never again be returned to him...WAAAAAHHH Ok done. :) Wow that was refreshing.

message 25: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Amanda wrote: "I'm reading this book at the moment, but I only have like 43 pages left. And somehow before I came here I knew that Alice dies, but at the time I didn't even know who she was!!!! But anyway I rea..."

Um..if you haven't read Queste,then don't look in the discussion(if you haven't till now..)Because it might tell you alot...right?Thanks!

message 26: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Diana wrote: "Ok, new member here--I've been adding a comment to pretty much every discussion and I get really excited so...(you don't have to read all of this--looking back, I got a little carried away. Just kn..."

OMG!!!It was SO SAD!!LIKE,WHEN ALICE DIED RIGHT??Uh-huh..my eyes got watery..and no problem!If this group is alive(which it is,thanks to all you guys!)I don't mind it at all!!!

message 27: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

Don't worry I won't look in the Queste discussion. And by the way I finish Physik yesterday. An yeah it was sad when Alice dies!!!!!!!

message 28: by Diana (new)

Diana I wasn't really sad when she died. At least now she could be with her true love. I was only sad for Septimus...(I have no sympathy for any other character. Only Septimus.) :)

message 29: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

I was really sad when she died but yeah it was good that she could finally be with her true love.

message 30: by Diana (new)

Diana I feel really bad for saying this but...I was kind of relieved when she died, because I thought Jenna was going to die, which for me would have been much worse.

message 31: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

Well yeah it was better for her to die than Jenna, but she deserves to have people remember her and for people to be sad for her. Because you know she did sacrifice her life for Jenna, but maybe she did it on purpose because she wanted to be with her true love. Yes I agree that it would have been much worse for me if Jenna died instead of Alice.

message 32: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

I was so sad when she died!!Yeah,I'm still glad that Alice died and not Jenna! True,she should be rememebered,she sacrificed her life for THE FUTURE QUEEN!!

message 33: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

I almost started crying when that happened!!!!!

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) It would've been so awesomely tragic if Jenna died. The Wizards could rule. ah, now I kinda think that would've been cool! let Sep have a stint with Darke Magyk 'cause of that! then, let him come back to being good and have him rule over like, everywhere!

message 35: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

For me that wouldn't have been cool. But people have their own opinions so I guess I have to live with it. BTW I'm reading it over right now for school reading. I'm at the part where they are all trying to get out of the time before.

message 37: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Yay!

I would definaetly,not want jenna to die. I think she'll be a great queen!

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) True. But it's interesting to speculate on how things would've gone a different way if something happened.

message 39: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

Now I'm done and reading Queste!!! But I'm not going to start going on and on and on about that book because of course this is the Physik discussion. How many mods can a group have?? I love the part where Snorri summons her dad to stop Queen Etheldreddtha. (I don't think thats right)

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) I'm not sure. Usually the groups I've seen have 1-5. And that part with Snorri's dad was cool.

message 41: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Yeah,there isn't a limit of mods normally. Why'd you ask,Amanda?

message 42: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

I have no idea.

message 43: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

BTW I has Syren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Diana (new)

Diana Melody wrote: "It would've been so awesomely tragic if Jenna died. The Wizards could rule. ah, now I kinda think that would've been cool! let Sep have a stint with Darke Magyk 'cause of that! then, let him come b..."

Wow that would be really interesting! I love to think about that kind of stuff too.

message 46: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Amanda wrote: "BTW I has Syren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No fair.Finished yet?

message 47: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Amanda wrote: "BTW I has Syren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No fair.Finished yet?

message 48: by Meghana, Tie your shoelaces. (new)

Diana wrote: "Melody wrote: "It would've been so awesomely tragic if Jenna died. The Wizards could rule. ah, now I kinda think that would've been cool! let Sep have a stint with Darke Magyk 'cause of that! then,..."

I don't know why,but for some reason Jenna reminds me of Diana.Diana,don't ask why,she just does.

message 49: by Diana (new)

Diana Huh. That's cool. Hey, is "physic" spelled right for this discussion title? I'm not sure...

message 50: by Amanda, Books & Music = My Life :) (new)

No it isn't. It's spelled with a k not a c. But it doesn't really matter because you can still tell what book it is. BTW how can you start a disscusion?? Because someone said we could start a disscusion, even if you weren't a mod. I think it was Melody.

« previous 1 3