Harry Potter Super Freaks discussion

my story

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 91 comments Mod
thank you very much for letting me know about your friend Zachery. i have sent him a letter and a small present. you are a very good friend.
i am sending a little present for you too. i know it will not prove very much comfort at this very sad time but it is to remind you that i am thinking of you and praying for zachery. with love from,
jk rowling (Jo) x

message 2: by Katherine (new)

i had a friend named ZAchery bunnel who died of cancer before he died i wrote to jk rowling and look what came back!

message 3: by Katherine (new)

it was on her own personal stationary and it was hand written
!

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 19 comments i remember that katherine. i thought that was really cool of her. i wish i could have met zachary.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (ophelia17) | 10 comments i remember when you told me katherine. it was so sad!

message 6: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn (brownie789) | 28 comments Zach was also my friend, and I visited him a lot at Children's Hospital here in Seattle because I live right near it. He loved Harry Potter and we used to quiz each other on trivia and scheme to make a Harry Potter enciclopedia/trivia book.

He also got a letter which I will post as soon as I get home today.

message 7: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn (brownie789) | 28 comments hey Katherine, could you take a picture of your letter and post it?

he gave me (and I think Katherine) time turner neclases that were based of the ones used in the movie. They are so real-looking.

message 8: by Katherine (new)

ya i got a time turner too

message 9: by Katherine (new)

btw you cant post pics on this thing i think

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yah wow... Im sorry about your friend...