Harry Potter Super Freaks discussion

memorials > Dobby

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 91 comments Mod
we have to say something we loved about dobby!

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 19 comments he was hilarious! (and he loved socks!)

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (ophelia17) | 10 comments i loved Dobby. he was awesome and loyal and quirky and sweet and kool. i loved him. i wish he didn't have to die

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i have always wanted to meet Dobby. He was very funny and kind!

message 5: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn (brownie789) | 28 comments I started to cry when he said "Harry...Potter" and then died. He was sooooo gratefull for help, and very loyal

message 6: by George (new)

George (pagesandportraits) he was soooooo sweet and he halped harry even when he was free and didn't have to.

message 7: by Katherine (new)

i cant beleive dobby died!!! i loved dobby!

message 8: by Laura-Michal (new)

Laura-Michal | 4 comments I had to work sooooo hard not to cry when he died! I just barely kept the tears from spilling over. Dobby was so loyal and willing to do anything for Harry! And I loved the way he dressed, it was so cute!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

dobby was nice.

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 12 comments I DID cry when dobby died! His last words were so adorable! He loved Harry so much! He would do anything for Harry! He was Harry's little shadow! I don't understand why he had to die! It's SO upseting!

message 11: by Katherine (new)

dobby is totally unforgettable. he was quirky and loyal and EVERYTHING!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I was so sad when Dobby died!!! But I liked the gravestone "Here lies Dobby, a free elf" Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!! Dobby was the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!

message 13: by Ana (new)

Ana | 20 comments just reading these coments i almost started crying ='(

i cryed and cryed when he died and also when Harry was making the gravestone. (i'm begining to think i didn't do anything else but cry during that book 0.0)

Dobby was special. he was the one that appeared and solve problems when and how no one else knew how to solve them =) He had great love for Harry, and died helpig him while he had no obligations to him, so i guess he died happy =)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry made Dobby a free elf, and Dobby was forever grateful for that, even though he didn't have to be. Dobby was probably the sweetest character in all the books. Definitely the sweetest house elf :). I love Dobby. <3

message 15: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I love him too!!! Dobby would have done anything for Harry.

message 16: by Olebabe07 (new)

Olebabe07 | 37 comments i think its weird how, not just in dobby's case, when someone sets someone free, like a slave the free slave then makes themselves your slave in gratitude!! weird...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha that's funny. But so true...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It's kind of sad, too...

message 19: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I didn't really think about like that, but you're right.

message 20: by Ana (new)

Ana | 20 comments i think it's some gratitude thing. i mean, for all your life you've been a slave, doing things you didn't want to do. then some1 cames and sets you free, and so you decide that you want to help that some1, for your own choice, and not because you have to.

message 21: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 1 comments I was so mad a Bellatrix for wrecking such a wonderful moment, after Dobby did his little speech about being free, and then disappeared. I was moved by his speech. She is just so MEAN!
Dobby was so nice :(

message 22: by Ankita (new)

Ankita maurya (ankitamaurya555gmailcom) | 1 comments DOBBY IS A VERY GOOD ELF ............

message 23: by Anu (new)

Anu Jacob | 1 comments yaaa.......... i love him.

message 24: by Declan (new)

Declan (dagda) | 1 comments I think Dobby was important because he showed how different Harry was to others. considering how emotional Harry got when Dobby died and digging the grave really shows what a good person Harry was.

message 25: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 1 comments Dobby was my hero.

message 26: by Hayley (last edited Apr 01, 2012 04:08PM) (new)

Hayley Dobby is so cute. I love him

message 27: by Lili (new)

Lili (HPloverWarriorMouse) | 1 comments Dobby is the cutest elf ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Esmé (new)

Esmé DeVries | 3 comments He was that quirky character that just made you smile.