Mew mew power roleplay discussion

Alien Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 379 (379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 251 comments Mod
Where you RP your aliens!

message 2: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Rev laid back on the cloud he sat on. "It looks like takeing over earth will be harder with those pesky mews. That's the reson we failed last time." He lamented

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendaou sat besinde him. "No duh, genious! What we have to do is eliminate those stupid creatures!" He said, punching his hand.

message 4: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (last edited May 15, 2009 12:36PM) (new)

"Thats not as easy as it sounds!"snapped Rev."We need a different approach then what our ansesters tried."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, even so, we still gotta...wait a second!!! I know.... We...get a katana... and KILL THEM WITH IT!"

message 6: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

"Great Neptune your such an idiot!! I've got the best of ideas! You can disguess your self as a human and then get close enough to them to feed them this poison I've concocted, its only leathal to humans so if you drink nothing will happen!" said Rev happily

message 7: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 148 comments Mod
Palina floated nonchalantly toward them. "Hello. How are you?" she said blankly with no with no indication she wanted to know at all.

message 8: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

"fine thank you, we are just deciding tactics for diffeting the mews."said Rev."Silva! stop that and get me some sgarg nuts. I tell you are too obsested with earth, making little creatures out of wood. Earth doesn't have sgarg nuts, does it?!" Silva returned with an odd shaped fruit in a bowl."No sir, but it does have cherrie,they are delightful and taste li-" Silva broke off after Rev gave her a horrible look.

message 9: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

Palina glowered at Silva. "Make yourself useful, won't you?" she asked, though really not asking. Palina turned to Rev. " I think that killing them won't be enough. We'll do something more painful. We'll take away what they love most." she said as an evil grin spread across her pale face

message 10: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

"I agree, we need someone to spy on them to see what they do find most presous!"Said Rev, turning to look at Silva

message 11: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

Palina also looked at Silva. "You! YOu be our spy!"

message 12: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Silva hated sping."Yes sir and mam." she sat still while the enchantments were put around her."Now she should look like a mew mew for sure! All we have to do is this"said Rev, pushing her off the cloud and onto earth.

((Will you RP her?))

message 13: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

((me? cool sure! What kind of mew?))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Wait! i need her for a moment." Tanya said.

((can she have some authority?))

message 15: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Sure and what ever kind of mew you want maybe a bird))
Rev grabbed Silva by the foot."All yours, just make it snappy sheba!"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((um.... she can be a raven mew! is that okay?))

"Don't call me sheba. My name is Tanya and you know that." tanya narrowed her eyes and took silva

message 17: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

"No need to be snappy pumpkin! Now let her go, do you want to take over earth or what!"Rev said, grabbing silva with Palina

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "I. Need. Her. you can have her later." Tanya snarled, her eyes started to change.

message 19: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

"Fine punky. You don't need to yowl, besides if I remember your the one that voluntered us for this whole mission so if you got a plan tell it." Rev spat

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Shut it urchin." she said and spun on her heals, silva tailing her closely.

message 21: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Silva was uterly baffled,where was she going? "Umm...a...Idon't mean to be rude but whrer am I going?!"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Hush my child." Tanya's features softened. "Call me Tanya. i'm going to help you escape." she said with a glimmer in her eyes.

message 23: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

"Escape what? I have nowhere else to go, and the others may not treat me nicly, but there all the family I've got."she said, tears in her eyes."my father sold me to Rev's father as a slave and before we were kinda friends and Rev was nice. I hope he will be that way again, I just think hes lonely."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Tanya just smiled, "You will always have a place to go. have you never wondered why there are no other slaves?" she asked.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendao felt suspicious and went to follow the two. He heard escape and popped out infront of the two. "No, she cant escape!" He said, grabbing Silva's arm and pulling her from Tanya.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Tanya turned and snarled. she was so close to Kendao's face that their breath was mingling together in the cool air, "She comes with me." she said reaching around for Silva. sharp teeth were slipping from Tanya's mouth and her eyes were changing silvery.

message 27: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Silvia thought her wrist was spranded."Oochh!"she cried.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2009 03:40PM) (new)

Kendao glared, and pulled out two swords, in one hand. "Try it." He said.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Tanya crouched down and grabbed her swords out of her boots, "Has no one taught you to respect your elders? or how to take orders?" she asked standing strait. no one had ever beat her.

(( i will find a picture of her swords.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me too...))

"Geuss what?? dont have to!" He said, kissing the swords and yelling, "DRAGON'S BREATH!" He pointed the swords, and fire came out the tip, then he sliced through it, cutting Tanya's arm.

message 32: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Nice!))
"Stop!" Silva said."i'd rather stay here that have blood be shead!"she stepped between the two.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((FOUND THE PERFECT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like kendao with his swords!))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((nice!))

Tanya side stepped and hissed as the sword hit her arm, "You will regret that brat. there is a reason i'm on the high council and your not!" she jumped and spun around then disappeared.

((teehee! you can't find her!!))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((but i can do this...)) Kendao knew this move. Before she reached him, he had created a invisable sheild around him, so she couldnt get to him.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Tanya saw the shield and snarled quietly, dropping lightly to the ground. she stirred no dust and made no sound, but she did wait, still invisible.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol...)) Kendao knew she was waiting. Im not letting down my gaurd." He said, expanding the sheild over Silva. "And one wrong move by you... she dies."

message 39: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

Palina came in and sneered. "What is this racket?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shut up... were fighting." Kendao said, watching every area around himself.

message 41: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

Palina glared at him. "You're not supposed to. And who are you fighting with? The air?"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Tanya smiled. She still had the element of surprise, Kendao had no idea where she was and that she had just been let in the circle. she stayed perfectly still, not even breathing.

((YAY!!! A PERSON WHO FIGHTS FAIR!! i can't stand it when people like attack you then kill you in one post.))

message 43: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

((ya :D))

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2009 04:11PM) (new)

Kendao felt more than two person in the sheild, and knew where Tanya was. He acted like he didnt know, then kissed his swords and said, "Want me to finish the spell and kill you, or are you gonna leave?"

message 45: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

Palina scowled at him. "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO???" she shouted, discovering emotion for once.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) She did nothing but close in her presence, making it seem like she left.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Girl... i still know you're here...." He kissed his swords again and said, "Reavealus alien!" and tanya was suddenly vissable. "I was talking to her!"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Tanya stared at her, "Your pretty good. for a brat." she disappeared again but this time because she was moving so fast. she ran behind Kendao and made a small slit in his back. it wasn't bad but it would hurt a lot when he moved. she reappeared in her same spot.

message 49: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

Palina rolled her eyes and walked out. "Whatever."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendao healed instantly. "Ya, try harder!" He said, lunging at her, and hitting her in the stomach with the sword.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8