Mew mew power roleplay discussion

Cafe mew mew roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (last edited May 09, 2009 06:18AM) (new)

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 251 comments Mod
((Where you Rp in Cafe mew mew))

Malcolm felt a little sad as he watched Kate leave the cafe. May be he should have sent some one else, perhaps she wasn't up to the job as leader of the mew mews.

message 2: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Gabriela waited on the front stepps for Kate and the others to come.

message 3: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

malclm walked back into the cafe, going upstairs to wear the med. room was. he laid Thorn and the other injured mews on beds, hooking them up to life support. he banded their wounds, but left Gabriela to change them into hospital gowns. She waited for them to wake up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendao teleported to Malcom. "You.." He said, glaring. He pulled out his swords. "You will pay."

message 5: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Malcolm took a step forward, taking his glasses off and putting them in his pocket."I my not be able to kill you but I can put you in pain."he lifted his arms letting out a terrible odor that if scented long enough, could kill someone.

((My little bro told me to put that))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendao laughed.((lol, eewww)) "That cant hurt me!" He kissed his swords... "DAGGER STORM!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((you cant dodge them, either, they r like trackers... they follow the target until they hit..))

message 8: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Please play along!!a))

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2009 10:08AM) (new)

((try something else.... like breaking bones... he cant heal INSTANTLY for broken bones... it takes hours for him to re-heal bones.... and if u take his swords... he can die!!!))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn shifted and sat up, narrowly avoiding a dagger aimed at malcolm.

message 11: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Yes))

message 12: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Silvia appeared and with one move broke Kendoa's back."Be careful of the power you give others, they may just use it!" She said in her Raven mew form.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendao Used his good arm... "DRAGON'S SWORD!!!!!!!" He yelled. 50, fire swords shot toward Silvia and Anna.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Good thing it didn't break the bone, though. He healed, then kicked her, then yelled, "RE-ATTACK!!!!!!!!!" suddenly, another Anna appeared, and said, "STEEL CLAW!" And hit Anna in the head, and back.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehehe... cant kill me...))

Kendao laughed and teleported back to the Alien place, alone. When he got back, he fell onto his bed and moaned.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn was sitting at the side of her bed. her eyes closed.

message 17: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Kate shook her head and got up. her arm was heavily banded, but she wasn't as bad as Thorn.

Nicky, who had't been at the cafe sat at Thorns bedside.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn slowly opened her eyes and smiled at her sister. then she looked over to Kate and smiled. Thorns arms and back had been burned and there was almost no skin and them. she had three broken ribs and a concussion and multiple cuts, bruises, and other... lacerations.

message 19: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Nicky felt a sudden urge. She stuck out her hand and touch ed Thorn and her hand glowed. She focased on tring to heal her

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn gasped. It wasn't working. It was hurting more, "Stop." she whimpered.

message 21: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Nicky pulled away and tears went down her cheek." You're gonna be alright Thorn, just stay strong, your gonna be alright!" Nicky sobbed, buring her head in her hands.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "I know. this will just take some time to heal." Thorn smiled and brushed the hair out of her sisters face.

message 23: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Nicky hugged Thorn and smiled.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn flinched at first but hugged Nick back and smiled.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn slowly walked up to her, "Hello. My name is thorn, how can i help you?" she asked sweetly.

message 26: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Nicky walked instinctively up to Thorns shoulder."Who wants to know?"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Thorn smiled to her sister, "It's fine Nicky. Do you have a tattoo?" she asked as she turned her attention back to Aly.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((dang it!!!!!! i have to leave and you get on!!! darn.))

Thorn smiled and showed hers, "I'm a wolf." she said.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((me too but i have to go to home and get stuff. i'm at my grandma's house, house sitting.))

message 30: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 31: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Howdy peoples!!! I'm getting ready for a BBQ at my house!!!!! With chiken!!!))

message 32: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((hao old is she? I have a brother thats 25 and he doesn't wake up to 12:00 on weekends!!))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((is any one still one?))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((who's 13? what is you talking about????))

message 37: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((I'm eleven and I joined when I was 10))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((i joined when i was 14))

message 39: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Sage,Fighter RP? Make a rouge!!!))

message 41: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (Shmizz2) | 5 comments ((im new))

message 42: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (Shmizz2) | 5 comments nozomi walked into the cafe and sat down at a table

In Case of Emergency, Dial C for Cutesy Chick! | 1 comments ((my pal showed me these books and they were the frst mangas i ever read. they are soo cute!))

message 44: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Omg!!!! Where did you go! The last time I saw you was months ago!!!))

message 45: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

YO POoP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to play
HALO 3

message 46: by siyao, Tokyo Mew Mew rox! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 148 comments Mod
((me too! even though its a mature game...but who cares!))

message 47: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

((Ugg,that was my ittle bro,he hacked my accout.))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((we really need to start with the rping again...))

lupe shifted around nervously. Thorn and her sister had been gone for a really long time.

message 49: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), ajlbghrt;bad;g. Random? thats me!!!!!! (new)

Nala sat, waiting in the bwack room with Lupe until the mews came back.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Where do you think they are?" he asked.

« previous 1