Harry Potter discussion

Characters > Harry's children

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Padya (new)

Padya | 8 comments What do u think of Harry's Ron's Malfoy's Bill's Lupin's etc children?

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 4 comments i think that jk rowling should write another book about their time at hogwarts!

message 3: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments That's a really good idea! Harry's kids sound so cute, and so do Ron and Hermione's!

message 4: by Cliff (new)

Cliff | 18 comments I can continue reading Hogwarts stories with or without Harry. I think the challenge would be what kind of adversity would there be at Hogwarts?

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments I think new Hogwarts stories would be awesome, but what if they weren't as good and tarnished our memories?

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (booksandbows) | 15 comments I would love to see Jo write a book about the kids but she talked about it on the pottercast interview. She didn't explicitly say that she wouldn't write it but she didn't seem excited about it. I bet we will see more information about the next generation in the encyclopedia.

message 7: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments if it was bad. then everyone would get really really mad at her though. still i want to hear about teddy. because i still wish lupin and tonks were alive.

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) There is a series written about the next generation of kids starting Hogwarts, but it isn't written by Rowling (who said she's done with the series). It's the James Potter series that features Harry's oldest son. They are free ebooks (roughly 400 pages each). You can find them here:

http://www.jamespotterseries.com/

James Potter and the Hall of Elder's Crossing
James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper
James Potter and the Vault of Destinies (release date Dec 1, 2009)

message 9: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments yeah

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

GO HP!

message 11: by Shirin (last edited Nov 26, 2009 12:37PM) (new)

Shirin (shirin2009) | 245 comments oh!i can't wait until DEC.although it's only 4 days left.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) Shirin, the release of James Potter and the Vault of Destinies has been pushed back to January 1st. The author has been kept busy by Warner Brothers as they've had him alter his website and logos.

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) The James Potter books by G. Norman Lippert are very well done. Each is around 400 pages for the ebook. Once I got into the story, I couldn't put it down. I also forgot JKR didn't write it. They are free, so you're not out any money if you don't like it. I think it's well worth the read and recommend them. (2 books are out now with the third coming in Jan 2010)

message 15: by Shirin (new)

Shirin (shirin2009) | 245 comments Briansgirl "Master Book Sale Huntress" wrote: "Shirin, the release of James Potter and the Vault of Destinies has been pushed back to January 1st. The author has been kept busy by Warner Brothers as they've had him alter his website and logos. "

:( :( :(
why?????????

message 16: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments :( is right...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

What???

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

James is awesome. I just now figured out how to read them and am on the first book.

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) The James Potter books are really good. The third book needed a bit more time to get finished. He announced the release date a few months out while the book wasn't finished yet. Then recently he got a letter from WB telling him he had to alter his website and logos (which he does himself) and that took some time. So instead of rushing the book out for a release tomorrow, he pushed the release date back a month. To tide you over though, the 28 min fan-made movie of the first book was just released in 5 you-tube video's. Gives Shae time to read the first two books before the third comes out too. ;)