Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Random > Tsubasa

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Has any one read the Japanese manga called Tsubasa by Clamp?? I absolutely love that series!!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I've read the series, well, all the ones that are in English so far, and I just love them!

message 3: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments OMG! say i if u think Shou is cute! I!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) the main dude?

I!

message 5: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments yea, i cal him Shou, lol

message 6: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments ( dont judge people who think anime and/or manga characters are cute... )

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I'm not! I like him too!!

message 8: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments no not u, that was for anyone who thinks that we're weird for liking anime/manga characters

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) oh...i see! :) have you read The Good Witch of the West?
I like the prince in that one :)

message 10: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments no, i havnt, but if there's a cute prince, then i guess i should ;)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) The Prince is WAY cute!! He is in love with the girl, but she loves someone else, but I really really really really want her to love the Prince!!

message 12: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments lol, sounds good, ill c if i can find it

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) okay!

message 14: by Kristin (last edited Aug 20, 2009 04:12PM) (new)

Kristin E. | 7 comments hylian, dang girl, it took u that long to say anything, lol

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kristin wrote: "hylian, dang girl, it took u that long to say anything, lol"

yeah, sorry, I know..

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) i found a theam song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote: "i like clamp have you read sakura master of the clow?"

yeah, that was the first one I read!!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) you should check out my group dedicated to Clamp!