Fear Fantastique discussion

TV > Lost

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
So I do believe this season may be the best one since season one - every ep lately has been awesome, we are getting payoffs and also weirder and weirder happenings. Is Locke a zombie of the Island now? Will Jacob gang up with Jack's dad to take Locke on? Just watching Ben go all googly-eyed at Locke's weirdness is A+. Here's hoping the finale next week rocks!

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
Wow, what a finale. Locke's some kind of zombie for some dude who wanted to kill Jacob, Juliet dies (sniff), and the bomb goes off! Can't wait for the final season!

message 3: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) as soon as they finish the season, some of the staff are heading up The Dark Tower movie.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I enjoyed the finale. Big revelations, infanticide, everyone getting blown up and/or beaten up, Jacob. Good stuff!

Is Abrams involved in Dark Tower? That guy has his hand in everything.

message 5: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) Yup!, probably producing or directing, info is pretty slim. But an actor from Lost [the new kirk:] is getting a part in the movie.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
The latest from EW - the dead are coming back to Lost! (er, more than usual, that is). For the last season, this apparently includes Daniel Faraday, Claire, and Juliet. It is most probable that Charlie will come back too - yay!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good news - especially Charlie.

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy | 339 comments Mod
If you are a complete Lost fiend like I am, then you can sign up at lostuniversity.org for when "classes" start in some rather esoteric-sounding courses...

Btw, I've watched the latest trailer for Lost season 6, and it's a mind-bender (as usual). Footage from the first season of folks on the plane (with some cross-cuts from other seasons, to support the time-jump theory), then shows a Plymouth Air plane crashing across an interstate...??