Coming Home Coming Home discussion

good characters, interesting place in history

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new) - rated it 4 stars

Meg Interesting visit to UK during the Blitz and WW2. Judith is a great main character, lovely to follow through adolescence and young adulthood. Very empathetic.

Lorrie I agree!! This was a very good read. Suggest you also try "Shell Seekers" by Pilcher. It's even better, I think.

message 3: by Mir (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mir Mira I read that Shell Seeker is her best work . I read her Coming Home and I really love it . Looking forward to read the Shell Seeker .

Lisa Ahronian I loved loved LOVED this book!! It's one of the few books where I actually caught myself reading AHEAD because I couldn't stand the suspense of not knowing what was going to happen! I haven't read "Shell Seekers" yet, but I do have it. Sounds like I should pick it up sooner rather than later.

Lorrie Lisa, I know you're going to find this difficult to believe....but....shell seekers is even better!!!!!

Alicia I LOVED Coming Home and wish in some way she would continue that book as a 2 book series. Would love to read it from the perspective of her sister and to find out what happens with Judith later on in life.

Lisa Deckert I loved Coming Home and Shell Seekers. I also like September, but my favorite is Winter Solstice. I think it's because it follows an older couple through tragedy and healing and that makes it different.

Amelie Rose September is another lovely book of Rosamund Pilcher's. She has such a way with characters and situations. A marvelously perceptive writer. Love all her books.