Vamps and Magic discussion

Randomness! > The Controversy

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (last edited May 07, 2009 10:06AM) (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 519 comments Mod
I am a potter people. What I say is:

Twilight is now, Harry is forever.PERIOD.

I think that because once you read Harry Potter, you are hooked. You weep with him. You rejoice with him. You relate to the characters. Harry will go down with classics like Johnny Tremain(good book), Ivanhoe(haven't read it yet, but people say it is good) and Wuthering Heights(OMG!!! Sooo good!) Harry will stay with us. Once you have read the books, Harry is basically imprinted in your heart(in a good way)

message 2: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

okay, non related and weird: how do you stop the bold to go on?

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 542 comments i luv harry potter.there i said it. want me to say something dareing?
i hate twilight coz guess what? Edwards just not that cool.
Alice is cool though. and so is jasper.
edward isn't.

this is your brain when you read harry potter:
@@
this is your brain when you read twilight:
ok, one more time....

message 4: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) haha, well I actually liked twilight, Jasper and Alice freakin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bella well...........no comment.....Edward....it all depends.....

Now Iv never read harry potter, but I will have to agree with Sisi, Twilight is now....and Harry most likely will be forever....

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 542 comments exactly!!!:)

message 6: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ya...cuz if youve really noticed everytime a new harry potter came out, everybody was all over it! as for twilight it took until the 4th book was published before everyone was all over it...

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 542 comments yeah! i remember taking punches so i could read the 7th book first!!XD

message 8: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) haha!!!!! Well I should probably read the Harry Potter books...........

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 542 comments totally!! they are sooo good!!

message 10: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) i will sooner or later then...........

message 11: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

THEY R AAWESOME!! Aachoooo...scuse me...

message 12: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) bless you

message 13: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

*lol*

message 14: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) hehe

message 15: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) I completely agree! Twilight was super amazing and a huge deal when I read it, but now I really don't care about it all that much.

Harry, on the other hand, will still be a big deal when I have kids. And I force them to read my tattered paper back copies. :)

message 16: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) lol