Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Great Meeting with Writer's Group

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by F.D. (new)

F.D. Crandall (fdcrandall) | 54 comments Last night I attended a gathering sponsored by the group "Writers Who Wine" here in Sacramento. It was fantastic, though I did imbibe a bit too much of the house White Zinfandel.

I made many great connections, not the least of which is a member who will hopefully "share" her literary agent with me. Another is going to read my book and give me an honest critique (Scary) and another is asking me questions regarding his new project.

All in all, it was a wonderful evening, well worth the $60.00 and the ass chewing from my wife, who didn’t attend, which is why I spent $60.00 on wine and got my ass chewed. I have a feeling that next time she’s coming with me.

message 2: by Patrick (last edited May 07, 2009 09:19AM) (new)

Patrick (horrorshow) | 33 comments Your wife must have a lot of wine to go down and chew on your ass before you left for the gathering. :)

message 3: by F.D. (new)

F.D. Crandall (fdcrandall) | 54 comments She didn't come down to the meeting. I got my ass chewed when I got home and she saw the receipt for the bar tab. And, of course, the fact that I was not as sober as I normally am.

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (horrorshow) | 33 comments Remind me to hit you up for a free drink if we ever meet!

message 5: by Nina (new)

Nina | 89 comments Writers Who Wine-great name for a group. Sounds like fun