Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

The Last Olympian! *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
Okay, I got The Last Olympian on the day it came out (aka YESTERDAY) and IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you guys think?!

message 2: by Itamar (new)

Itamar | 65 comments So far so good
I'm on pg 270 and it's awesome!

message 3: by Itamar (last edited May 08, 2009 01:29PM) (new)

Itamar | 65 comments Nightshade *PERCABETH FOREVER* wrote: "Okay, I got The Last Olympian on the day it came out (aka YESTERDAY) and IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you guys think?!"

What was your favorite part in the book?

message 4: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 when Annabeth pulls Percy out of the river Styx. I mean, thats when u know they are destined to be together. But, in terms of not Percabeth, When Luke had suicide.

message 5: by Itamar (new)

Itamar | 65 comments Lennon Boy 482 wrote: "when Annabeth pulls Percy out of the river Styx. I mean, thats when u know they are destined to be together. But, in terms of not Percabeth, When Luke had suicide."

I really like that too.
The book was awesome!
It was fantastic! I am very very very very pleased with how Riordan ended the series!
Is he going to make more PJ books?

message 6: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) i like the part when the campers dump percy and annabeth in the lake and they kiss underwater. SOOOO romantic right?

message 7: by Itamar (new)

Itamar | 65 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "i like the part when the campers dump percy and annabeth in the lake and they kiss underwater. SOOOO romantic right?"

Yeah, it really is romantic. It is quite fitting, too, for a son of Poseidon.

message 8: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) right. the campers must be surprised how long they were under the lake.

message 9: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) though i am surprised she at least put her arms around his neck the first time they kissed in the last book. the two of them really like each other, though i don't think Athena likes it. *laughs*

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) just finished last night....OMG perfect ending!!! hahaha yay i KNEW theyd end up together i KNEW IT!! ;)

message 11: by Itamar (last edited May 10, 2009 03:21PM) (new)

Itamar | 65 comments Ame wrote: "just finished last night....OMG perfect ending!!! hahaha yay i KNEW theyd end up together i KNEW IT!! ;) "

It really was a perfect ending.
I wonder how the newly designed Olympus (by Annabeth) will look like in the end!

message 12: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) probably way awesome. even though it is kinda her fatal flaw, she will make it perfect again. and yes the ending was perfect! though i don't like how rachel kissed percy on the cheek right after she became oracle.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just glad that Percy and Annabeth ended up together i loved how protective he was of her. Th book was amazing the best out of the five. I love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if who would have chosen immortality or not. For the record i would have totally gone with immortality ^_^

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) 'kay next question. this really has no right or wrong answer, but i was wondering if any of you think they really will get married one day (that's what people have speculated on the wikipedia articles). opinions anyone?

message 15: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) well i don't think athena will let them marry in the first place. you know the rivalry athena against posiedon?

message 16: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 564 comments Mod
LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART ITS THE BESSSTTTTTT EEEVVVVEEERRRRR

message 17: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) um angel are you hyper? --jokes around--

message 18: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
OH MY GODS I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TLO!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST BOOK EVERRRRRR

message 19: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) don't swear please!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "i like the part when the campers dump percy and annabeth in the lake and they kiss underwater. SOOOO romantic right?"

of course!!!

message 21: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "right. the campers must be surprised how long they were under the lake."

well, they know that percy can stay underwater and can form air bubbles

message 22: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "though i am surprised she at least put her arms around his neck the first time they kissed in the last book. the two of them really like each other, though i don't think Athena likes it. *laughs*"

it actually wasn't the first time. there was that one time in the battle of the labyrinth
now there's a surprise twist!!!!

message 23: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) well i know but still. you'd think why they were down there so long. like they were making out?

message 24: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "probably way awesome. even though it is kinda her fatal flaw, she will make it perfect again. and yes the ending was perfect! though i don't like how rachel kissed percy on the cheek right after sh..."

just as long as it wasn't full on the mouth, i am sort of ok with it

message 25: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) me too. i kinda wish i could see it.

message 26: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Ame wrote: "'kay next question. this really has no right or wrong answer, but i was wondering if any of you think they really will get married one day (that's what people have speculated on the wikipedia artic..."

of course they will!!!
are you kidding?

message 27: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments I would probably not have gone with immorality.
I don't know why, it just seems like you would be missing out on a lot of stuff.
and if you read the acknowledgements, it says that this is the first Camp Half-Blood series
so yes, but no, probably not on Percy Jackson.
I just hope that he'll add some romance in it again.

message 28: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "well i know but still. you'd think why they were down there so long. like they were making out?"

that is totally LOL

message 29: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "me too. i kinda wish i could see it."

really?

message 30: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) if athena wasn't annabeths mother, then i am pretty sure that they would get married.

message 31: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments OF COURSE IT IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!
I ABSOLUTLY, POSITIVLY LOVED IT!!!
ESPEACIALLY THE ENDING!!!
OMG!!! THAT'S SOMETHING THAT WON'T GET OLD!!!

message 32: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Athena probably won't mind too much, I mean come on! It's not like she doesn't let any of her children marry someone just because of their parents!!! What kind of Mom is that!!! Anyways, I think she sort of likes Percy now that Annabeth and Percy saved Olympus!

message 33: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) no kidding Isabel. i read it at least ten times over and over and over again.

message 34: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments I am currently letting one of my friends read it, but at least I can still read the Demigod files!!!

message 35: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments The book is probably the best book in the series so far!!!

message 36: by Isabel (last edited May 12, 2009 07:19PM) (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments I know right?! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!

message 37: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) um isabel i think you were talking to yourself. and anyway the demigod files wasn't the best book in the series. no offense.

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) i havent read the DEMIGOD FILES. should i?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

it just contains short stories and interviews of percy, annabeth, grover, the stoll brothers and clarrisse. It was just to hold us over till PJ5. It's not that important after you read the last olympian

message 40: by Rashika (new)

Rashika yea... yessica's rite.. buts its still ok

message 41: by Rashika (new)

Rashika Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "i like the part when the campers dump percy and annabeth in the lake and they kiss underwater. SOOOO romantic right?"

it was my fav part!!!

message 42: by Rashika (new)

Rashika Isabel wrote: "The book is probably the best book in the series so far!!!"

duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Rashika (new)

Rashika Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "if athena wasn't annabeths mother, then i am pretty sure that they would get married."

i dont think athena wud stop them from marrying cuz like percy's a hero.. he wud have been a god if he didnt deline teh god's offer

message 44: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) yes but she still has that grudge. she said to: stay away from my daughter. ugh she annoys me

message 45: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "um isabel i think you were talking to yourself. and anyway the demigod files wasn't the best book in the series. no offense.
"

i mean the last olympian!
and I was still replying to your last comment

message 46: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Yesica wrote: "it just contains short stories and interviews of percy, annabeth, grover, the stoll brothers and clarrisse. It was just to hold us over till PJ5. It's not that important after you read the last o..."

Ame wrote: "i havent read the DEMIGOD FILES. should i? "

well, no book that is fantasy is really so-called "important" but it is still a great read

message 47: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 412 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "yes but she still has that grudge. she said to: stay away from my daughter. ugh she annoys me"

well, she was being a bit cautious, because she didn't want them getting too carried away, if you know what I mean.
really? i find that part quite amusing

message 48: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) me too.

message 49: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 22 comments

I really..."

In the back it says this is the last book of Percy jackson but suggusts that there will be another series with different people.

message 50: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 22 comments Allisa (Kisara)♥ wrote: "um isabel i think you were talking to yourself. and anyway the demigod files wasn't the best book in the series. no offense.
"

well duh!

« previous 1 3 4 5