ANIME! discussion

Randomness 2 roleplay > shugo chara roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,913 (2913 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 6484 comments Mod
((roleplay here))

message 2: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Sinou smiled at the girl he liked...she just looked away..how was a high schooler supposed to tell someone he liked...his feelings? He was never really good about telling girls...they always told him first. He noticed that he liked her because she didnt act like she liked him. Yes the girls name is hinomori amu....but, she wasnt in high school so he never told her his feelings and anyways she was with tadase...and his freind ikuto would kill him if he found out who he liked.

message 3: by Bianca (last edited Jun 06, 2009 05:58PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Ichigo walked across the school yard, carrying her heavy backpack across her shoulders.

((are they guardians? no wait...amu is. and how many people are actually roleplaying this?))

message 4: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((...uh at the moment just us two lol im trying to get more people to join this group though....i mean we went from 8 to how many we have now))

Sinou walked out of his school and began to walk home.
"ok...so no homework....and nothing to do at home...i guess i can go ahead and try to talk to ikuto...or maybe...hang out with someone random i guess" he said to himself.

message 5: by Bianca (last edited Jun 06, 2009 05:58PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((you could join my shugo chara group. its just starting and i have a few users. oh and i changed names, too.))

message 6: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((oh ok...i have a shugo chara group as well lol its so-so with members ill see what i can do though))

message 7: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((ok, thnx!))

message 8: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments kohako yawned sleeply walking to her school and thought 'whats the point of school, they teach us we learn, we forget they teach us again no point' she sighed started walking 'anyway im just goig to sleep' she thought

message 9: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Sinou saw kohako and walked towards her. "...what are you doing walking to your school so late at night?" he asked, "oh...do you have night classes or something?" he asked.

message 10: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she nodded, "yep i dont have time in the day so i take night classes, but theres no point for me going to them i just sit in the back and sleep" she said looking at him "the only reason i go is that my parents make me" she shurgged and kept walking

message 11: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

"well, you said you dont have to go right? then why not hang out with me...i dont have a curfew...or nothing else but still...cant hurt none right?" he said.

message 12: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she shugged "i guess i could skip" she said thinking about it and looking at him "they probably wont notice and as long as im home on time" she thought out loud and smiled "ok it sounds like fun" she said as one of her charas, kuro, came out and smirk "kohako has a boyfriend" kuro sang, kohako blushed and grabbed her "shut up kuro"she whisperd, she knew the boy might think it was strange because he probably couldnt see kuro, so it probably looked like she was chokeing thin air and telling it to shut up

message 13: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (last edited Jun 08, 2009 06:56PM) (new)

He saw her and smiled as all three of his came out "so you got um too huh?...these weird annoying things wont leave me alone...i cant get rid of them!" he said with a smile. "yours is kind of funny you know that" he said as he opened his eyes back up and looked at her. "well, anyways come on lets go...i know the perfect spot to hang out" he said as he walked. Kaito, Youra, And Shinzo all followed behind him not talking to each other.

message 14: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she looked at him and laughed a little "good there not just figmits of my imagionation" she said smiling as kiri floated out and hit kuro up side the head "Shut up kuro i was sleeping" she said looking annoyed she laughed "and your suppose to be the angel" she said to kiri "shut up kohako" she said sleepily, kohako ran to catch up to the boy "where is it" she asked as kuro and kiri followed behind her argueing with eachother

message 15: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((kuro_tenshi is sitting next to me. she told me to jump in this way!! ^^))

Haruhi walked on the sidewalk. She saw two people up ahead. What are they doing out here, this late at night? she wondered. Ichigo and Momo floted behind her, trying to catch up. Ichigo, dressed in black and red punk clothes and Momo in a green frilly dress, were fighting, whether strawberries or peaches were the better fruiut.

message 16: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (last edited Jun 10, 2009 06:35AM) (new)

((lol very cool lol))

"its a surprse for you kohako" he said with a teasing smile. He liked making things surprises. He noticed her and her shugo chara. "hold on...there is a person behind us...she should join dont you think?" he asked as he looked at kohako

message 17: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she shurgged and looked back at the girl and smiled "yea i dont mind" she said looking from the girl back to shiou and smiled

message 18: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Sinou smiled "yeah...come on lets go invite her." he said smiling and already walking her way with his hands in his pockets.

message 19: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she nodded and followed him silently, her charas still fighting until kiri hit kuro over the head again and kuro fell in her bag with swirly eyes ((like this @.@))and kiri sighed and floted into her bag and went back to sleeping

message 20: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Kaito, youra, and shinzo all looked at each other then they sat on both of kohako's shoulders. Kaito was the first to speak, "so anyways...your kohako right?...uh...how many gaurdians do you have? just those two you carry around? or are there more?" he asked sitting alone on her right shoulder. HE had a microphone around his neck...so that one was the singing dream that sinou had. The other two got off her shoulders and went into his school bag.

message 21: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she nodded "yea im her and yea i only have 2 but they fight all the time" she said sighing, it got annoying after awhile,actually if got anoying after a little bit to

message 22: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

"oh i see." kaito said with a smile. "hey you wanna know a secret about Sinou?" he asked then laughed a little. "its really funny i have to tell you...but if you dont want to know i wont tell you" he said with a cute look on his face.

message 23: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments "Stop! quit fighting. You're driving me insane!" Haruhi scolded Ichigo and Momo. They finally stopped fighting, but still sticking out stubby tongues at eachother. "Look!" Ichigo said to Haruhi. Haruhi looked, and saw the two people walking towards her. she continued to walk, but on a side as to let them pass. Meanwhile, Momo ate a late night of peaches, and Ichigo kicked the peach onto the floor, starting up the fighting again. "Ugh..." Haruhi mumbled.
((:P))

message 24: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((lol))

Sinou stopped by the girl and looked at her. "hey..wanna hang out with us? we were going somewhere and we saw your gaurdians character things...so you wanna hang with us and our gaurdians?" he asked as his came back to him again.

message 25: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments kohako looked at sinou and then back at kaito and smiled, laughing a little,"sure i would like to know" she said smiling at kaito

message 26: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Haruhi stopped in mid-stride, looking at Sinou and then Kohako. "You can see my guardian characters?" she asked. "So that means you have them, too." She stopped, then said "but i dont just go anywhere with two strangers. Where are you headed, anyway?" Ichigo and Momo sat on both her shoulders, making glances at the other guardian characters, trying to look tall and mighty. Grr, my guardians can be soo annoying!" Haruhi thought.

message 27: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Youra and shinzo went up to her gaurdian characters and looked them all over, "HAHA!" they both laughed....they looked like twins just one had a black cape and the other had wolf features. "oh...well i was thinking about going down town to the new place they built...its kind of like a dance club...but you dont have to dance they have other stuff too." Sinou said.

message 28: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments kohako looked at him and then laughed a little "and i thought my charas were bad" she said as kuro and kiri floated out of her bag "Shut up kohako,were not that bad" they both shouted at her in unison and she started laughing

message 29: by Bianca (last edited Jun 10, 2009 05:45PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Haruhi said, "Um...sure." She shrugged. "I don't mind having some fun," she smiled. These two seemed like nice people. Meanwhile, Ichigo and Momo were having their own problem. "Hey! Don't laugh at us! meanies meanies lemon squeezies!!" Ichigo shouted at Youra and Shinzo. Then Momo put up her fists and made a mad face, the one that she makes to copy Ichigo's when Ichigo is annnoyed with her.

((trying to make this intersting and funn! XD ))

message 30: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Youra went up to momo and shook her hand. "nice to meet cha...wanna be friends?" he asked with a smile.

Shinzo floated by ichigo...and just held out his hand....he didnt talk very much.

Sinou laughed and said, "alright lets go then" he said with a smile.

message 31: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments "Sure sure yuppers!" Momo said to Youra. She was always happy-go-lucky and enjoyed meeting new people.

Ichigo lost the mad mood and it instead turned into a bored one. She had a bored face and just stared at Shinzo. She shook his hand anyway.

Haruhi, a bit surprised by everything and how it all turned out, followed Sinou and Kohako.

message 32: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((what happened to Kaito))

message 33: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((he is still sitting on kohako's shoulder lol))

"ok well the secret is..." he began to whisper in her ear, "...ill tell you later when he isnt staring me down." kaito said as he went to sinou and sat on his shoulder instead...he leaned on him and fell asleep on his shoulder. "these....things are kind of annoying...my favorite is....probably shinzo...hes quiet and less annoying" sinou said as he walked in the direction of the new teen club.

message 34: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments kohako laughed at kaito a little then turned to sinou "Tell me about it, mine are always fighting" she said as they came back out, fighting with each other,she let out and another sigh and calmly said to her charas "you guys shut up" then they both looked at her and yelled "WHY SHOULD WE" then kohako got mad, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHUT UP YOU GUYS" she yelled back at them, to any pederstrain walking by, it would look like she was yelling at air, she knew it to, but she didnt care she just wanted the 2 to shut up and stop fighting for 5 minutes, but at times they did have there moments where they actually agreed with each other but it was useally over the small stuff that involed her like 'kohako uses the bathroom to long' or 'kohako is really lazy' and so on and so on. Kiri floated onto her head and Kuro onto her shoulder, both glaring at each other, she sighed again and kept walking

message 35: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Sinou walked by a building door and knocked on it...someone opened the door and smiled at him. "alright...well...i have two guests with me tonight...so let them in ok lily?" the girl at the door nodded and let him and kohako and haruhi into the club. "come on you guys...lets have some fun and party!" he said as he went onto the dance floor and found some guys he knew and they started dancing.

message 36: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments kohako looked around once they got in, while she was looking around she didn't notice sinou heading to the dance floor so when she looked back she didn't know where he went, she sighed, and walked to the bar that was across from the dance floor and sat down, not getting anything, just watching the people dance, kiri and kuro had dissappered somewhere so she was glad they won't be yelling at each other in the ear

message 37: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Sinou came to the bar side of the table and his friends all looked at kohako...they whisered something in his ear...he blushed and punched the guy in the shoulder. "no way dude...your gross" he said. He walked over to kohako and sat by her. He turned his back tot he guys and they all laughed. "so...why are you sitting over here it looks so boring...you decided to come here so you gotta have some fun loosen up a bit!" he said with a smile.

message 38: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she looked up at him slightly and smiled "well to be honest im not much of a dancer" she said quietly looking down, and then looked around for her charas, she spotted kiri near the dj and then kuro drinking beer out of a mans cup she sighed and sweatdropped

message 39: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments ((lol!! your charas are naughty!))

Haruhi was sitting next to Kohako. Ichigo and Momo were sharing a lemonade. Their fruit fight was on hold. TO a regular person, the lemonade would be dissapearing and no one would be drinking it.

Haruhi was invited here, so she came. She was not sure if she was going to dance or not because she didn't know anybody.

message 40: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

He looked at both of them, "oh come on you two...one of you has to dance with me! the slow songs are even coming up on the list...please? you know me...i wont step on your feet if you dont step on mine...dont be party poopers you know you want to!" he smiled and the guys all looked at him and whisered to each other he turned towards them, "you better shut the hell up you idiots." they shushed and sinou turned back to the girls.

message 41: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she smiled at sinou "i would dance with you but im afraid i would step on your feet, like i said im not much of a dancer" she said laughing and blushing in embarrassment

message 42: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Haruhi remained silent, at the mistake she might say something about dancing that she would regret.

Meanwhile, the bartender was staring at the dissapearing cup of lemonade.

message 43: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Sinou smiled, "then dance on my feet...imstronger then i look" he put his hand out and the boys behind them stared seeing what would happen. A few girls stared as well from the other side of the room. One boy was also with the bartender staring at the lemonade slowly evaporating into thin air.

message 44: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she blushed and nodded "o-ok but i hope i dont hurt you to much" she said taking his hand and then looking at the lemonade that haruhi's charas were driking and laughed as the other people just stared

message 45: by Bianca (last edited Jun 14, 2009 07:25PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Haruhi whispered to her charas, "Hold the drinking, will ya?! People are staring!" she watched Kohako and Sinou walk onto the dance floor, and thinking that the staring people were wasting their time. Still, she watched because she half considered these people she came with, her friends.

message 46: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

He smiled and a slow song started, "its ok if you step on my feet...as long as you have fun right?" he said as he smiled at her. The song began and he moved his feet in a slow motion beggining to lead in the dance. He put one hand in hers and the other above her waiste (so that it wasnt to akward) and began to dance.

message 47: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments ((yea that would be awkward XD))
she put her hands with his and the other one on his shoulder, she was looking down at her feet, trying the best she could not to step on her feet

message 48: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 1080 comments Haruhi watched Kohako and Sinou dance on the floor. She thought they looked like a cute couple.

Ichigo and Momo finished the lemonade and relaxed under the paper umbrella. They were trying to order a coke, but of course, the bartender couldnt hear them.

message 49: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

((lol))

He smiled and said, "you know you dont have to watch your feet...trust me you wont step on my feet" he said kindly.

Kaito, youra, and shinzo went over to the other shugo chara's....kaito talked, "so who wants to dance with me?" he asked in a freidnly way. Shinzo looked away blushing and just sat on the side of the table. Youra stood by kaito, "teo bachlorette's ready to dance with they're friends." they both smiled at each other.

message 50: by Kuro_tenshi459 (new)

Kuro_tenshi459 | 1440 comments she looked up slightly, her bangs partly covering her eyes "o-ok" she said nevously

meanwhile my charas were getting drunk ((XD))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59