ANIME! discussion

Randomness Roleplay > Haruhi Suzumiya Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 597 (597 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 6484 comments Mod
((roleplay here))

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Beatrice walked up to her new school, and walked through the door. She was almost trampled by some crazy girl. "Nutter..." She mumbled, walking up to her classroom.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Beatrice frowned, that crazy girl she had seen earlier was in her class. She took a seat in the front and doodled on a piece of paper, thinking. 'I wonder when another will pop up... That'll be fun...'

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2009 04:55PM) (new)

Dokuro sat down in class next to Beatrice. She looked around. "Hm... Okay, there are a few of them in here..." She said to herself.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Yes!! Another person RPing here! *high five*))
Beatrice turned in her chair a little, seeing the girl sit next to her, "Heya!" She said.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! I'm Dokuro, who are you?" Dokuro asked.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Beatrice!" Bee said, extending a hand, "Nice ta' meetcha'!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro shook Beatrice's hand. "Yup!" She said.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Beatrice grinned, "Weird new school huh?" She said, hoping to make a friend. 'Dokuro seems nice...' she thought. She looked over at the crazy girl, being talked to by... some guy. She turned her attention back to Dokuro.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is this crazy girl Haruhi Suzumiya? Then the boy would be Kyon?))

"Who are they?" Dokuro asked, pointing at the crazy girl and the guy talking to her.

message 11: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((yuppers!))
"No idea!" Beatrice said. "The girl almost ran me over today though."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm... Weird." Dokuro said. So Haruhi Suzumiya has come to this school, as I was told... She thought.

message 13: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Yeah, I wonder why she was in such a hurry anyways... Ah well." She looked at Dokuro a second, "You a transfer student? Or maybe just moved or something? I haven't seen you before."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just transfered here." Dokuro said. To watch over Suzumiya. She thought.

message 15: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Cool!" Beatrice said, nodding, "I've had the misfortune of being here my whole life, no moving..." Beatrice said. 'And the weirdness... Especially lately.' She thought.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah..." Dokuro said. She turned her attention to the teacher.

message 17: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Omgz! I just read the original book! yay! ^^))
Beatrice took notes on her lesson and mostly doodled, waiting for the bell to ring. She got up when it did, and moved out of the way of the crazy girl, who almost ran her over again, "Darned... wait..." She wondered what her name was.

message 18: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Eon walked over to beatrice, "that haruhi suzumaya to answer your question" he walked out the door and turned left down the hall.

message 19: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Beatrice nodded, "Thanks." She said. So that's the nutter I'm supposed to watch, huh? She thought.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro looked at Haruhi again. "I guess I have to join the S.O.S. Brigade to do my job..." She said to herself.

message 21: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Beatrice frowned, "Ok... just follow the nutter and join, you won't die... I think..." She muymbled. She walked up to the door of the 'literary club' turned insane assylum.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro followed Beatrice into the literary club room. It was empty, except for Nagato Yuki, who was reading.

message 23: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

Eon walked into the club room. "oh...you two are from my class arent you?" he said as he sat down by Nagato.

message 24: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Yeah..." Beatrice said, walking into the room. She frowned, "Now just to wait for Crazy and Crazy 2."

message 25: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

"huh? Crazy 2? Which one would that be?" He asked as haruhi ran into the room and looked around. "well....thers C1..." he said emotionlessly and bored-like.

message 26: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "I think I'm wrong, nevermind. That Kyon guy's not crazy, yet anyways..." She walked up to Haruhi, beaming, "Hi! I want to join your club to search for and solve the mysteries of the world and discover magical enteties!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro nodded, and faked a smile. "Me too!"

message 28: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

"i guess i do to...i kinda just walked in here...so might as well" he said as he shrugged.

message 29: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) 'I'm gonna die.' Beatrice thought, as the beaming crazy girl happily accepted them.

message 30: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Lead Moderator/Group Creator (new)

'...i just hope this is sort of interesting here...unlike the last place' Eon thought to himself.

message 31: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((... erm, should Haruhi be a communal character?))
"Whoo! I can't wait!" Beatrice said, grinning.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro smiled cheerfully. "Well, now what do we do?" She asked. Have they told her about Nagato, Koitzumi, and Asahina's true natures? She thought.

message 33: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "I think we should search the school for paranormal activity!" Beatrice said, really in the act.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!" Dokuro said. "That would be fun!" I just hope Haruhi thinks so... She thought.

message 35: by Wolfie-the-dork (last edited Jul 23, 2009 02:29PM) (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Beatrice beamed, "Come, let's go!" She said. She'd studied the girl's strategies on splitting up and got out some tooth picks, "Everyone picks one!" She said, sounding excited.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro took one. "'Kay." She said.

message 37: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Ok... Marked... marked... unmarked... marked..." She said these for everyone's and split up the grounds. She had the last one, unmarked. She grabbed Eon, Yuki, and ((lol, you wanna be stuck with Haruhi or no?)) her other team partner.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope.))

Dokuro went with them.

message 39: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Hehehe))
"Ok, so Me, Haruhi, Eon, and Yuki ara a group, and Dokuro, Koizumi, Kyon, and Asahina are, Let's go!" Beatrice announced, taking her group by the arms and dragging the to the east side of the school.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2009 05:09PM) (new)

Dokuro walked next to Kyon. "Well, everyone else here knows, so... I have something to tell you." She said. "Wait." Kyon said. "Let me guess: you aren't human?" Dokuro smiled. "Exactly. Yuki told you about Data Beings, right?" Kyon nodded. "I see where this is going." Koizumi came up next to Dokuro. "You seem different, though. Are you really the same as Yuki?" He asked. Dokuro shook her head. "No, I have more human aspects, and I have more power. Or, at least, a different kind of power." Koizumi smiled. "You're kinda cute, too." He said. Kyon sighed. "I'm surrounded by freaks." He said. Dokuro and Koizumi laughed.

message 41: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Ok, now I will assume the original S.O.S. brigade characters are communal! XD))

Beatrice smiled, "Come on guys! Let's find something! In a school this big there's bound to be some strange activity!" Haruhi nodded enthusiastically. "I bet you're right!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))

"Well, since Haruhi isn't here, I can tell you now that there hasn't-" Koizumi started. Dokuro cut him off: "Been a closed space appearance ever since the new school year started." She smiled. Koizumi nodded. "Right. So, we have to keep Haruhi entertained so we can keep it that way."

message 43: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((XD you REALLY got hooked on Host club didn't you? Just noticed the picture XD))

Yuki followed along with the others in her group, feigning slight interest from time to time without tone. Beatrice smiled, "I think I have something Haruhi!" She said, "There's gotta be something mysterious about the recent moving away of a classmate of mine!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD I LOVE HOST CLUB!!! Haruhi is cute, and Honey is funny!!! That rhymed. XD))

"So what do we do now?" Dokuro asked. "We all know that we aren't going to find anything..." Koizumi nodded. "Well, that's true... But Haruhi expects something..."

message 45: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((lol XD))
Haruhi and Beatrice pulled the others in their group across school, from a finding a file mission to some 'field work'

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Koizumi put his arm around Dokuro. She didn't notice for a while. After 10 minutes of the four of them walking around aimlessly, she finally noticed. "Hey, what exactly are you doing?" She asked him. "Well... Sorry." Koizumi said, blushing and looking away. Kyon seemed annoyed. "Can we go back now? I just have this feeling that I'm going to get some horrible punishment, and I'd like to get it over with."

message 47: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Haruhi smiled, "This is great! We better get back to compare information!" She exclaimed, Beatrice following suit. She was almost starting to like this club. They ran back to the club room to wait.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyon and Asahina walked back to the clubroom. Dokuro started to follow, but Koizumi stopped her. "Actually, I'd like to spend some more time with you, if it's alright." He said. Dokuro smiled. "I understand now." She said.

message 49: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Haruhi beamed, "You guys will NEVER guess what we found around the school today!" She exclaimed, and began a detailed lecture on it all. Beatrice grinned, 'Like a kid in a candy store.' She thought. She looked over at Kyon, giving him a sympathetic look.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Dokuro and Koizumi slowly walked back to the clubroom, getting there 20 minutes late.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12