The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Last Olympian discussion

what will happen

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabrielle (new) - added it

Gabrielle Pech What do you guys think will happen? Do you think that the half-bloods will win? do you think percy and annabeth will become more than friends? do you think that percy and whats her face will become more than friends? Do you think someone will die? What do you think will happen?

Sara Read it =)
Im on page 255. Trying to finish in one day, looks quite possible. Yay =)
LOVING it so far...very much like classic percy jackson, but even better.

Kamvball guess what i made a fan site for the Percy Jackson series! here's the adress: www.percyfans.webs.com

i'm still working on it but please check it out!!!
and make an account...
SPREAD THE WORD!

message 4: by Gabrielle (new) - added it

Gabrielle Pech i ma almost done! i love this book! it is so good and filled with action from cover to cover! it is classic percy jacskson....i really hope this isn't the last one but i have a feeling it is...so sad! :(

Kamvball unfortunately Mr. Riordan has announced taht is the final book of that series, he is still gonna do another series of the next generation of demigods at camp

Kamvball guess what i made a fan site for the Percy Jackson series! here's the adress: www.percyfans.webs.com

i'm still working on it but please check it out!!!
and make an account...
SPREAD THE WORD!

i also have spoilers of the fifth book that Rick himself can't tell in public!!! plus: all the new news about the Movie coming out in Febuary 2010!!!!!!
BRACE YOURSELF - as Posiden once sent a message to Percy

message 7: by Gabrielle (last edited May 13, 2009 01:55PM) (new) - added it

Gabrielle Pech Holy...fucking...god! there's going to be a freaking movie! ekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for it and the next generations of demigods! OMFG!

i just made an account...its free right? you don't have to pay monthly or anything.....right?

Kamvball of course u don't!!!
first of all, i'm not a scammer

second, help me SREAD THE WORD!!! of the website!!!

message 9: by Stephannie (last edited Oct 19, 2011 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephannie Its time to find out...
Ton-Ton-Ton

-Anonymous