Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Introductions > Hi from MD!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture | 37 comments Hi all! I was invited to this group by Alexis. So glad I was! I'm 32 y.o., mother of a 2 1/2 year old son. I work part time as a legal assistant.

I read a lot. I rediscovered my love of Y.A. lit a couple years ago. I have a blog devoted to rereading the books I read as a teen and reviewing them from an adult perspective. I hope it's OK to plug my blog here! http://whatireadbackthen.blogspot.com

Warning! There is some...um...salty language in the blog :)

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Hi Nikki, I'm from MD too! Welcome to Wild Things.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Lucky you, Courtney. I've visited Maine, and I love it. Would move there in a second. Can't. (Husband's job.)

message 4: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) Hi Nikki, Welcome to the group!!!

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture | 37 comments Hi Laura! I see you're in Mt. Airy. I also grew up in Frederick Co. (Middletown) but I live in Montgomery Co. now. Probably will be moving back up that way within the next couple of years though.

message 6: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Hi Nikki. Welcome to Wild Things. Sounds like you will fit right in.

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexabexis) Hi Nikki! I'm glad you decided to join. This is a fantastic group, very friendly and active with great discussions. After reading your blog I thought this would be right up your alley. :)

message 8: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture | 37 comments Fiona- I don't mind at all!

message 9: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 77 comments Welcome Nikki! I'm going to have to take a look at your blog right now :)