Young Adult Reads discussion

Ohre (Heaven's Edge, #2)
This topic is about Ohre
Read 2 Review > Ohre by Jennifer Silverwood - r2r (124) signups

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 692 comments Mod
Back with another r2r!

Post your review links in this feeds. (You do not have to have a blog to participate)
--If you do not post your review links, you will not be able to participate again. If you need an extension just message me here on Goodreads.

Reviews must be posted to goodreads: And could you please try and post the review to one of these other sites...
Blog, Amazon and/or B&N,
|Must post to goodreads and one other site ^
-------------------
The Book:
Ohre (Heaven's Edge, #2) by Jennifer Silverwood
Synopsis
Ohre has never given into his wild nature while living on board Datura 3. Plucked out of a lonely existence at the bottom of the ocean as a boy, he struggled to learn the ways of the land dwellers. He never asked to live with the heaven sailing miners. To keep out of trouble, he stuck to the things he learned, mining and working on his latest invention. But when his adopted clan’s ship is attacked and only he and the Royal children are left alive, he must give into the instincts he long fought against.

After fighting to keep the runts and Qeya, alive, he has been abandoned once more. Only this time, the only company he has is a bossy, female miner named Adi, who he’d much rather blast than help rebuild a damaged shuttle. With nothing left to live for, he throws himself into helping her clean up the Royal’s mess. Until the princess he secretly loves turns up on their beach to help.

Trouble is they can’t finish the job by themselves. They’re going to need the help of a miner who might already be dead. Even worse, the savage tribe that might have him hostage is the enemy Qeya and her family is already fighting. A new kind of hunt must begin, only this time, the miners are leading the Royals into alien territory.

All Ohre wants is the kind of freedom a life in the sea can give. But he doesn't want to live it alone anymore. He wants the princess and if Qeya won’t come willingly, he’ll make her.

Review links due: July 30th
IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list, signed up for another r2r, or comment after signups close.

message 2: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (last edited Jul 19, 2013 10:45AM) (new)

Leave a comment with your name and email.
10 copies available in Kindle format

If you haven't read book 1, you may receive it as well via Smashwords!

Names will go here
Alyssia
Catherine

message 3: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Alyssia wrote: "So I could get book 1 & 2?"

Yes, what your email?

Jennifer (jessamiene) | 28 comments Sent you your copies, Alyssia :)

Happy reading!

Jenn

message 5: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 40 comments Hi! I'm interested in reading this, but I haven't read #1.

orangeybubbles@gmail.com

Jennifer (jessamiene) | 28 comments Catherine wrote: "Hi! I'm interested in reading this, but I haven't read #1.

orangeybubbles@gmail.com"

That's okay, I can send you the first one as well, and they're short reads so shouldn't be a problem! I'll send those to you asap :)

message 7: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 40 comments Here is my review:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thank you, Jennifer, for the great reads! I enjoyed them both and I can't wait to read Tamn's book!

Jennifer (jessamiene) | 28 comments Catherine wrote: "Here is my review:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thank you, Jennifer, for the great reads! I enjoyed them both and I can't wait to read Tamn's book!"

Thanks Catherine! Can't wait to read your thoughts :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ohre (other topics)