Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Kindergarten Cop

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie | 25 comments Silly me. I remembered this movie as being very funny when I first saw it and failed to remember the violence. I thought it would be a fun one to watch with my 6 year old. NOOOOOOOOO. I thought it was PG and then right before we saw it looked and saw it was PG13 but she has seen Star Wars and Harry Potter and thought it was probably fine. Do not see this movie with little kids! It still made me laugh though.

message 2: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (MoanaLisa) "It's not a toooomah!" Funny how things appear more violent when a little one is sitting next to us.

We can't even watch a Harry Potter movie when my 3-1/2-year-old's wandering around.

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" - That's my favorite line. This may be one of my favorite quotable movies.

message 4: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) | 169 comments Best.Movie.Ever

"My dad is a kynocologist and he stands around and looks at vaginas all day looonnnng"

I can quote this movie all day.

message 5: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (Shashee71) | 71 comments Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie It's NOT a tumor!

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Quick (FaithBQuick) | 81 comments "...now tell me one more thing. and be honest. how did it feel to hit that son of a bitch?"

message 8: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (Shashee71) | 71 comments "I'm a cop you idiot!"

message 9: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) | 169 comments "I have to go to the bathroom and I can't get these things OFF!"

"I'm not a policeman, I'm a princess!!"

message 10: by Marc (new)

Marc (AuthorGuy) | 302 comments Kindergarten. Where the action is.

message 11: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) | 169 comments LOL. I feel so sorry for kindergarten teachers.