F.I.N.A.L.S discussion

Introduce the Group

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, this is to introduce what I wish this group to be for. This is a group for both homework help and homework stress reliever. You can either relax, or help others from failing, or get help from failing.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well i can help pople who are failing cause I've had straight A's for the past 3 years

message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali | 49 comments My gosh! Seriously? What grade are you in?!

rawrr that means i love u in dinosaur!!!! (roarr) awesome cuz i might need some help with my hmwk

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not the greatest with hmwk, but I will help those who I can... and hope that I'll get help!

message 6: by Laurena (new)

Laurena I could probably help you, but, (and this only applies if you are from the USA!) not with Geography or History, seeing as I'm Canadian. I'm in grade 12 so I probably know the material you're having trouble with.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the same.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm only in 7th grade, almost 8th grade but I get pretty good grades. I may have some questions, and I could help people in lower grades but I won't know anything from 8th grade up!

message 9: by Ali (new)

Ali | 49 comments Oh, I'm in ninth grade, going into tenth. I know my science, government, and English pretty well. Also, I know algebra 1. But, I'm an American, so I pretty much only know the stuff they teach me in school.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, nice. "but, I'm an american", true, americans don't learn things outside of school.

message 11: by Laurena (new)

Laurena really?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

no, we don't. It's kinda stupid.

message 13: by Ali (new)

Ali | 49 comments Unless you teach them to yourself.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

True.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

but MOST people don't.

message 16: by Ali (new)

Ali | 49 comments Yeah. MOST people can't even spell properly.
Lyk srsly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

so they make that up by text talking for the *in baby talk now* big words that big boys and girls can't understand *end of baby talk*
lyk OMG it ttly ur styl!

message 18: by Ali (new)

Ali | 49 comments I don't understand what that last bit was, actually... (Not very text-speaking-savvy.)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was "like oh my god its totally your style!"

message 20: by Ali (new)

Ali | 49 comments Ooooh, that seems like it fits.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yep, nice.

message 22: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (bookishadventures) | 11 comments So what we talking about in here? Does anyone need help? I'm passing with three A's, three B's, and a C+ (not sure if the + means anything to you...-.-'). Ugh I just got done writing my final for Wellness! I can't wait for this school year to be over! Then I can be a Junior! YAY! I started this essay around 5 o'clock today and I just finished at 10... that is very sad. And the report is only 3 pages! *hides under covers and cries*
~Sessy

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

a Junior? Whatt are you talking about? You'll not be a Junior.

message 24: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (bookishadventures) | 11 comments Yeah I will. I'm a Sophomore now and then I'll be a Junior next year.
~Sessy

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I think she was confusing you with my sister. my sis used to have that pic for the longest of time.

message 26: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 28 comments i'm in advanced math, biology, and english, if any1 cares....

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow!

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 28 comments *hides*

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx, I HEART SOUL-KUN!!!!! (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 21 comments Mod
i suck @ math.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Math is just a simple way of saying "let's fuck these kids up"

~Tomorrow doesn't show anything but today's misfortunes reborn~