Avatar the Last Airbender fanclub discussion

rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((use these wen u tlk bout stuff other than da rp))
Mitsuki looked at the vast expanse of lava and blasted a long sliver of fire across. "Hmm... " she looked around. "Something is here and I know it. REVEAL YOURSELF IF YOU WISH TO NOT DIE!" she smiled. That should get them out here.

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 241 comments Mod
((so how do we rp?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((u dunno how?!?!? ))

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

((nt for this one.))
Natasha watched Mitsuki, bored.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"AAAAARGH!" Mitsuki yelled. She blasted lightning and fire all around her. "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!"

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"I'm Natasha.Who are you?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki sighed angrily and spun around. "I'm Mitsuki for your info. You'll learn that when I'm mad you listen to me." She flung fire just a tad bit above Natasha's head. It boiled the puddle behind her. "What are you doing here anyway? This is my world. Get out of it unless you have a good reason. If you don't-" Mitsuki flung all of her fire out onto one of the cavern walls. "That. Will be you. So? What is your reason?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She stepped closer to Natasha. "What? I didn't hear you." She said sarcastically.

message 9: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

Natasha shrugged. "I was bored, and your fire bending is really cool. This is the coolest thing I can do," She got out on her glider and air bended herself in the air outside the cave. After a while, she came back. "Will you teach me fire bending?" Natasha asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki blinked. "Ummm, ok-k-kay?" She said nervously. "No one has really paid attention to me before..." she whispered. "Uh-h-hhh it really comes naturally after you learn... Stand with one foot back and hold your hand out in front of you. Let your feelings create fire and center your energy in your hand...That's basically the first thing I-I-I learned..." Mitsuki's hands shook. Her parents had abandoned her and no one had ever even wanted to talk with her. Natasha admires me! She thought. There is always a first for everything...First for attention...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You should get a line of fire..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Escaping your hand..."

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

Natasha mirrored her movements. A little bit of fire came from her hand. "I'm doing it!" She said happily.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup! Focus everything on where you want to shoot it and how much you want.... I personally like short, large bursts of fire..."

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"Me too!" Natasha said. She did it again, and bbq'd a bird that was flying outside. She airbended it to her, and started to cook it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki smiled... "May I have some?"

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"Sure!"Natasha gave her some.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki intertwined her arms and pulled lava from the pit she guided it to an iron cauldron. She saw a crane flying across the sky and wrapped her fire around it and placed it in the boiling cauldron. "Even More!"

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"MEAT!!!" Natasha yelled. She loved meat. She did a happy air bending dance she made up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki giggled. "Okaaay weird one." She scooped the crane out of the cauldron. And sliced it with her polished stone. She carved it and shaved the feathers. She sighed. "My Ma used to do this before- she left with Papa... Crane was our favorite." She picked up her stone. "My Papa molded this with me. I polish it after every use." A tear dribbled down her cheek. "I-I-I don't know why th-they left! We were a happy little family!" Mitsuki wailed. "My Ma taught me to defend my beliefs and taught me to write my feelings. I write every night a-and I get defensive and violent when someone comes here- as you saw... th-th-this was our home. Where I learned to firebend..." Mitsuki looked down and whispered, "S-Sometimes- I wonder why I was b-born." Her voice trailed off.

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"To meet me!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki smiled. "Thanks. What's your life story? How'd you get here anyway?"

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"i DON'T KONW..." sHE SAID.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooookay then?"

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

Natasha kept eating.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki poked Natasha.

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"What?" She asked, her mouth full.

message 28: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Echo rode on her flying bison and landed near Natasha and Mituski. She scooped up yin and yang before sliding down her bisons tail and letting them go on the ground. "hello!" She called to Mitsuki and Natasha.

message 29: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson ((i love Avatar!))

message 30: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo ((then join!))

message 31: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson ((i did... I have seen all the episodes...))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(To Natasha) "Nothin." (To Echo) "Hiya!"

message 33: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo "hi." Echo watched the kittens run under her bison playing tag. She turned back to Mitsuki. "im Echo. Who are you?"

message 34: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo "hi." Echo watched the kittens run under her bison playing tag. She turned back to Mitsuki. "im Echo. Who are you?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mitsuki. I'm a fire-bender. You're an air bender right?"

message 36: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Echo created a ball of air and sat on it. She rode it around Mitsuki and then made it disappear once she was back by her bison. "yes, i am!" she said and pulled out her staff.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha! I figured."

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

Natasha shrugged. "Hi."

message 39: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Echo smiled. "i can teach you how to air-bend if you teach me fire-bending." She offered and smiled at Yin and Yang as they tumbled around her bison.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh boy. I might as well have a fire-bending class open to all!" Mitsuki smiled. "Agreed."

message 41: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo "ok. ill start. the way to start air bending is your movements. they should be swift, evasive and the power of your stance should be drawn from the center of your chest, where your lungs are. Air bending stances are circular in movement which make it difficult for a opponent to hit you." Echo breathed deeply through her nose before sweeping her staff around and creating waves of air that smashed into a wall. she smiled. "ok this is a bit tricky. You want to sweep your arm in a circle motion but concentrate on the air in front of you at the same time and send it forward in little waves. its ok if you dont get it."

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

nATASHA JUMPED DOWN FROM THE CAVE.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuki tried copying Echo's movements. "Hmmm..."

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

She flew.

message 45: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo "so, can you do it?" Echo asked and handed the girl her staff. "here. it may help you." She held it out to Mitsuki.

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

Natasha flew around.

message 47: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo "will you stop that? it is ruining the lesson!" Echo growled.

message 48: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

"What?" Natasha said.

message 49: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo "flying! it really is annoying me!" She growled and waved her hand. A blast of wind sailed up towards Natasha.

message 50: by xXRossiya AruXx, I hate Justin Beiber! (new)

Natasha laughed and sailed it.

« previous 1 3 4 5