Monstroscity discussion

Monstrocity > The Book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,872 (2872 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 1046 comments Mod
((I sure do hope you like this...))

Lance jumped out of the building in his monster form landing on his feet. He had stolen pearls, opals, rubies, and other rare items in his pocket. He decided to go after something more valuable, the king of the town. He padded softly when he heard the policemen's feet scurrying around the hard ground. He stopped in his tracks and tried to hide in an alley. It did not work.
"You are coming with us young man." One of the policemen told Lance.
He knew he would never escape from these transformers that were like him. The precious items trailed out of his pocket while they dragged him to the kings dorm. He heard whisperings after he was tied up in chains and put in the dungeon.
"Bring him in." Said the kings voice.
They stripped of the chains and put cuffs around my arms that were behind my back.
"And what shall your punishment be?" The king asked the boy.
"Could he be sent to Earth?" Asked a policeman.
"Ah, yes, that is the perfect punishment for this young boy. Take him away and put him in the core. He will soon be sent to Earth there." The king was wicked.
Muffled sounds came from his mouth, but his words were silent from a gag.
The men put Lance in this heated room, and he soon felt his soul be ripped away as he was sucked in after the men shut the door. Lance soon knew that he was going to Earth.
----------------------
He landed in a nice room, and all of the chains were gone, along with the gag. Lance looked around the room and found a girl sleeping in her bed. He screamed and jumped out her window and fell on his back on the street. A car came and almost crashed him and he screamed again.

He knew that he was at Earth.

Eating Burrito's | 608 comments Kwinnion heard a scream and looked out the window and found a boy that was almost getting run over.

Eating Burrito's | 608 comments She jumped out of her window and saved him before he got ran over.

Lance found another girl on him and he screamed again.

He scrambled away and he hurried down the street. He was fast at running and was a great thief. Who knew that Earth was scarier than his home planet.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((cool))

((Thanks))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((can i make a guy))

message 10: by Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (last edited May 05, 2009 02:06PM) (new)

((of course))

message 12: by βεℓℓα のαωη (last edited May 06, 2009 07:20AM) (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan drove in his small mazda. He turned the corner and into the neiborhood. He didn't like his job, it went so deep into the night, it was almost 2a.m. He yawned and turned another corner onto his street. suddenly something passed in front of the car. Ryan slammed on his brakes and leaned out the window. "Watch where you're going!" He yelled to the boy. The boy glanced at him and ran to the other side of the street. Ryan shook his head, it was too late for this. He drove into his driveway.

message 13: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 608 comments Kwinnion was so surprised. No one had run away from her before. She was puzzled.

message 14: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 608 comments "Who was he anyway?" She asked herself.

Lance glanced back , "Whatever that thing is, I hate it so much you devil!" He yelled at the person in the car.

((but that was before he went in bed you see, it was a little confusing to me too...))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((ok, i'll edit my post.))

message 18: by βεℓℓα のαωη (last edited May 06, 2009 07:25AM) (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan glanced at the boy. He sighed and got out of his car. "What's your name?" He called. "And what are you doing here this late out?"

Lance stuck out his tongue at the man. "Why do you want to know?" He asked rudely.

Lance ran the rest of the way to the alley, still sticking out his tongue at the boy. "Why are people here so rude?" He asked himself.

βεℓℓα のαωη "Uh..." Ryan looked around. He decided to follow the boy. He ran across the street and down the alley. "Boy, i just want to help!" Ryan called. "Do you even live here? If not you could stay the night at my place!"

"And, why would I want that?" Lance asked.

βεℓℓα のαωη "Would you rather sleep in the cold and have police finding you and locking you up?" Ryan asked.

"Oh no! There is police in this word too?" Lance complained. "I hate this world, why did I deserve this...that stupid king!" Lance was angry.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan stared at Lance. "Uh.. what are you talking about?" He didn't wait for lance to answer. "If you want to spend the night at my house, you know where it is." He started walking back to his home.

message 26: by Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (last edited May 06, 2009 09:24AM) (new)

"Wait, where is your house!! I do not know where it is!!" Lance shouted at the man.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan looked at Lance. "just follow me." He turned and kept walking.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan stopped again and turned to Lance. "I'm Ryan, you?"

"Lance." Lance grumbled. He followed Ryan into his house.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan pulled out a bed from the couch and put a few pillows and blankets on it. "You can sleep here. Oh, and i wont be up for a while, at least until 10:00."

"What is 10:00?" Lance asked. At his home world the was no such thing as time. Lance poked the microwave. "What is this?" Lance asked Ryan.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan stared at Lance and thought that maybe the kid had run away at a young age and wandered the streets. "Here. I'll show you." He brought out a piece of bread, put butter on it and put it in the microwave. "It cooks food." Ryan said. "He held the bread to Lance. "Here, you can eat it."

"I am not a little kid." Lance protested.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan shrugged and threw the bread away. "And for 10:00." He grabbed his clock. "This is called a clock, it helps people know what time it is. Right now it is 3:00 in the morning." He yawned and pointed to the glowing numbers. "When it says 10 00 then that means it is 10:00. Ok, ok. now i got to go to sleep. Don't touch anything, please." Ryan decided to wake up at 8:00 just in case.

"So what is the o'clock stuff about...it is not where I am from..." Lance was fascinated.

"This clock thingy is so cool."

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan rolled his eyes. "I'll get a poster and show you all about time, in the morning." He closed the door to his room. Then he walked out, grabbed the clock and started setting a wake up call.
((Lance is going to get a kick out of this in the morning. lol))

((lol))

Lance lied down and put the covers over his head. Wonder what will happen in the morning... Lances thoughts ended and he drifted off to sleep.

Lance woke up earlier in the morning than Ryan. He sat on the bed and he made his mind turn blank. He looked at the microwave and smiled. I still do not know what that thing is... His mind went blank again.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan opened his eyes and got up. He quickly dressed and walked out of his room. He walked to his living room where lance was.

βεℓℓα のαωη It was 7:59 and all was well...(lol)... then the clock struck 8:00....BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Lance saw Ryan come in all messy like. "Look what happened to you!" Lance joked. Lance looked like how he had looked at night, and did not have his hair all ratty like he did.

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan put a hand to his head, muttered and walked into the bathroom.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((lance should've heard the clock by now.))

((hehe))

Lance walked in a circle and he stared at the T.V. Now what is that? Lance wondered.

message 46: by βεℓℓα のαωη (last edited May 06, 2009 10:07AM) (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη Ryan got out of the bathroom, his hair fixed. He sighed and pushed the button and turned the tv on. The show Garfield came up.

((do you believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me say 'I don't think you are strong enough no'))

((those are lyrics to a song i am listening to...))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((yea, i like that song. i forgot what its called though))

βεℓℓα のαωη "Anything else you want to know about?" Ryan asked. He sat on a stool.

((it is called...Believe...))

Lance gasped at the T.V. "I didn't know that it could do that!!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58