This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

it hurts, dammit

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I just got clawed and now I'm bleeding. Duder did not even say "I'm sorry." How rude?!

rude
rude
rude!!

If you decide to leave a substantial scratch mark on a stranger, a brief apology should follow. Right?! Or am I the one crazy here? You don't just keep on going like nothing happened... And BTW dude - cut your nails!

I'll live... but it does bleed a little... still... not cute.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ew! A stranger's nails went INTO your body?!

message 3: by Kasia (new)

Kasia yes

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Was this a cat, a brief sexual encounter with a stranger, what? A little more backstory please.

message 5: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Some dude clawed me while swimming.

Personally I blame karma - I had my nails in some hairy chest so long ago, in a head-on collision at the same pool. But for the record, I did apologize that time.

Today tough, I just felt nails digging into my leg (there was some hand from the next lane involved)

A weak kick here and there - I forgive automatically. It happens, big deal. All the unintentional punches - I don't even register any more. But when blood is drawn.... Just stop for a second, would you?

(enough backstory?)

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ugh! That's awful. Fuck that guy. HE'S the one who should watch our for Karma. On the bright side, at least it wasn't his toenail that scratched you. EW EW grossed myself out. EW.

message 7: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments This is creepy, in a mysterious way. I'm hoping that you were at the gym, swimming laps, and dude bumps into you while kicking because of a crazy flip-kick maneuver, right?

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ok I'm starting to get scared, Kasia, because I knew what you were talking about right away. What does this mean for me?? I'm turning Polish maybe?

message 9: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments It wasn't his toenail?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to be in a swimming class, and we had to share--3 to a lane. We were supposed to swim on the right side of the lane both ways, but we were always colliding with people. I shared my lane with my ex and a girl with Downs Syndrome who was in training for the Special Olympics. She was adorable, but she was always slamming into me. One time she swam underneath me, face up. Wearing my goggles, I could see her down about four feet below me, doing a frog kick.

message 11: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Yes it was a fingernail not a toenail.

Bunny, the lanes are standard size... the problem was more with the guys technique: some fancy wide stroke that made him reach beneath the rope over to the other lane. Ugh.

Gretchen, just ignore the weird Polish connection (if there is such a thing) and hopefully it will pass.

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That's pretty damn rude, aaaaand gross. Next time he's in the pool, make sure to take a leak. Forcing him to ingest even a little of your urine is pretty good revenge.

message 13: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Little gross there yourself Rusty!

But apparently urine is good for your skin (I think we've been over this not too long ago), so if I peed in the water and he got a nicer complexion as a result - would that still count as revenge?

And how do I make him swallow pool water? It's not all that easy to carry out...

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Everyone swallows a little pool water while they're swimming. I think it's unavoidable.

Servius  Heiner Kasia wrote: "Little gross there yourself Rusty!

But apparently urine is good for your skin (I think we've been over this not too long ago), so if I peed in the water and he got a nicer complexion as a result ..."

And you could always flash him when he is doing his weird breast stroke... that should give him pause; and a downed mouthful of water. Success! urine digested.

Servius  Heiner and who cares if his stomach gets a makeover from yer urine.