Septimus Heap Lovers discussion

Images

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

Sepgirl | 186 comments Mod
How do you put an image on your account?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Follow these instructions:

Step One: Go to your Profile

Step Two: Where it says "Sepgirl's Profile" there's a going to be a link that says "(edit profile)" right bedside your name. Click it. (Your going to need to put your password in)

Step Three: Where you see your profile pic there's a button link under it that says "Browse" click it and find a pic that you like in your files.

NOTE: Photos must be between 1KB and 6MB and of type (jpg/jpeg/gif/png/tiff/tif)

Does that help?

message 3: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

Not really.

message 4: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

How do I get to my profile?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Click here

message 6: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

wat do i do after step 3?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh, yeah. Sorry about that.

Step Four: One you have the pic you like click it and push save in the file window. After your done with that click "Upload"

message 8: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

How do I look at pictures in the files?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

you press browse and then you choose the one you want

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

What she said. If you don't have a pic yet, just search on the internet for one.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

and then save it or just copy and paste the url in the little box below ur pic

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

that works?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK i think so

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think you can I'll check...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You can't you have to the File Upload like I said.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh kk sorry

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

that's kay.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

gtg ttyl

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

What does gtg mean?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

got to go but i am back now

message 22: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

How do you cut and paste?

message 23: by Aurora, Beetle is Awesome Person (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 53 comments Mod
you fist select what it is you want to cut and paste. then you press Ctrl C. then go to were you want to paste it then press Ctrl V.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, that's how you Copy and Paste.

message 25: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

it didnt work:(

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The copy and paste doesn't work, you have to upload a picture from your Files.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

what you do is you find a pic u like, then you go up to file and you save the picture something that you can remember then you come to ur account and when you are there you just hover your mouse over your name, and it will give you two options, my profile, and my account. you click on my account. then you will have to type in your password. when that is done you will see all the information you filled out when you first started, then you will see the pic you have now on the right upper corner. there will be a button, that says change/delete my photo then you press that. then it will have a box that says browse. click on that. then your files will pop up. then you look for the picture you saved. after you find your picture dobble click the title of it. then you will see all sorts of stuff in a little box with the button upload next to it then you will press upload, wait a few seconds and badda bing badda boom pic.

message 28: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

how do i save the pic in the file?

message 29: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

i did it

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!! :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY

message 32: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

im going to change it again!

message 33: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

isnt it awesome!

message 34: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaLOL

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

aww its soooooooooooooooooocuter

message 36: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

I have an awesome one.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

that's a cool avatar!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

NANANANANNANA

message 39: by Meghana, The no.1 fan of Nicko Heap!:D (new)

Meghana | 46 comments Mod
Yeah,sure..confused..

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

llaammaa

message 41: by Meghana, The no.1 fan of Nicko Heap!:D (new)

Meghana | 46 comments Mod
Um...still confused..

message 42: by Sepgirl, #412(LOL)Septimus Heap and Beetle Lover (new)

llllllaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

my llama myne myne i say! teehee