Goodreads Tea Party discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 2: by Ilyn (new)

Ilyn Ross (ilyn_ross) | 1280 comments Mod
Hello UNC♫LUVER♫EMILY. Thank you for joining us.

message 3: by Ilyn (new)

Hi everyone. Happy Mother's Day!

message 4: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) Happy Mother's Day, Ilyn. I expect either you are a mother or have knowledge of one.

All the best on your proofs, btw.

message 5: by Ilyn (new)

Thank you, John. Yes, I am a Mom - I have two boys. Happy Mother's Day to the Moms in your family.

Thank you - reading the interior proof makes me so happy.

Best regards. Have a wonderful weekend.

message 6: by Ananya (new)

Ananya (sowmyas) Happy mother's day to all mom's out here!

message 7: by Ilyn (new)

Thank you, Sowmya. Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

This seems like the appropriate place to say hello. So, hello!
I'm actually stunned to see a group with a conservative viewpoint on this site. Everywhere I look there are liberals, liberals, liberals! It was making my stomach twist into knots. I still can't believe my eyes. Is this really a group for conservatives, or have I imagined it? If I'm in the wrong place, I'll quietly leave.

message 9: by Ilyn (last edited May 15, 2009 02:24AM) (new)

Hello Sioux-Zann.

This group is for valuers of Individual Liberty. We honor and advocate equal inherent inalienable rights.

Conservative: disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

Liberal:

4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression

6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.

message 10: by Ilyn (new)

Hi Emily,

May I ask why you changed your name from UNC♫LUVER♫EMILY to JESUSFREAK/ PICKLES/ AWESOME EMILY?