twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > 100 Most Beautiful People

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments Ahh guess who was in the 100 most beautiful people!!!!
Taylor Lautner, Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Dakota Fanning!!!!
Congrats twilight people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what do you guys think? do you think anyone was missing and what do you think of the other people?

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Um.... let's see....

Nah, I think that's fair.

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i dont think they deserve it. none of them are that good looking really

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina Taylor is and Dakota is cute, but Rob and Kristen are a nono. Kellan is more beautiful than Rob.

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yes. Depending on what situation Rob is in. 90% of the time no. Kristen... well when she doesn't look high, so like 97% of the time no. Taylor, YEAH! Dakota is okay, and Kellan is really good looking too.

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina lol. yeah!

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (ninneschong) I'm disappointed. They didn't even call me. (That's a joke, kids.)

Here's the link: http://www.people.com/people/package/...

The few that I've seen on the link, it seems like the trend is leaning towards "average" looking people (with the exception of Halle, I think she defines the word beautiful). I think every one is getting tired of the super glam, too much dieting, "I'm a superstar and don't you forget it" attitudes. Take Robert Pattinson, he's very modest, almost embarassingly shy in interviews, and in some ways he isn't that good looking, but he has a charisma, a charm about him that really makes me wish I were 10 years younger so I wouldn't feel like a dirty old woman drooling over him. I think beauty is subjective. Out of the 100, there has to be someone that everyone finds attractive.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

the only person i agree with is taylor and kristen. she's really pretty and taylor is really hot. and i think I s hould be on that list too=)

message 9: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments ome sherry i wish i was ten years OLDER so i could actually like, you know, hang out with rob!!!! and all the rest of those ppl. ; ) <3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I could date Taylor.

message 11: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Taylor is too young to be on that list! Still a kid! But I totally agree with Rob and Kristen - they arnt the typical classical beautiful which makes them even hotter!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily:EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GVP:WHY DON'T YOU LOVE JACOB?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 13: by Andy Winder (new)

Andy Winder They didn't add Jackson Rathbone :(??? lol, he's my favorite, but whatever!

message 14: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) Dakota fanning is younger then taylor

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (xredredrainx) | 6 comments Kellan is definately better looking then rob.I really like taylor.

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 77 comments Kellan is beautiful, and why was Nikki Reed not on there? I think she is gorgeous!! Its a popularity contest, that's what it is.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i love kellan...he is sexy too...put him on peeps

message 18: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) I agree!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i also agree.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hahah.i agree again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "Kellan is beautiful, and why was Nikki Reed not on there? I think she is gorgeous!! Its a popularity contest, that's what it is.
"

That's ur opinion I think she's ugly
but the People Magazine had a hard time picking. If u think it's a popularity contest well r u wrong
so don't be saying that, just because they didn't put Nikki Reed on it.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) hmm. idk about rob...kristen maybe...i think victoria in twilight (can't remember her name..rachelle something) is gorgeous

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

she is.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah i'm with you on Victoria, perfect person for the part and yes Nikki Reed was all wrong for Rosalie, she was supposed to be breathtakingly beautiful and well Nikki isn't really attractive at all.

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie yeah i dont think she did a great job. someone more mysterious!

message 27: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) I think she was a good rosalie! seriously people, they cant find someone who looks JUST like rosalie!

message 28: by Emma Kate (new)

Emma Kate (mrschordoverstreet) | 57 comments Well thats true Erica but she does have some high expectations to live up to and persnally i think she met 90% of those expectations which is not that bad. She is a beautiful woman

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma | 256 comments you forgot about cam gigandet

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) I agree with them, mostly. I can see how people think Rob Pattinson is beautiful, though I personally don't. I would have added in Ashley Greene, though.

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma | 256 comments oh yea she is really pretty! and so is nikki reed

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

nikki reed, to me, still doesnt fit rosaile

message 33: by Samary (new)

Samary | 16 comments OMG! Kellan TOTALLY deserved a spot on that list!!! :O
he NEEDED to be there!
hes WAAAAY better looking than Rob!
hands down!
well Taylor of course is GORGEOUS!!
but he IS a little too young compared to all the ppl there.
i STILL think Kellan should've been there! :(

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

What the hell. Why's everyone pickin on rob&kristen!? Lol.
Rob is gorgeous and Kristen is beautiful so shut up. =P
I think they all deserve to be on there and the rest of the twilight cast =)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, they are all beautiful, I totally agree with you guys. Taylor has an amazing physique now he has worked hard to gain the role of Jacob Black in the New Moon movie.

message 36: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (3TwilightLover3) | 78 comments Hey this is totally off subject but can you put music on the group pages

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

No, this website only allows codes that help your

text

look

this
But you can add the link to a website that might hold the song. To know what the site allows you to do, click on the upper right corner, that says (some html is ok).

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

no way they are all good looking!! some way more thank others like; Rob, ashley kellun and kristen can be!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

It's all subject to opinion, I guess.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yer thats true xxx lol

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dakota isn't that great

message 42: by nin♥milky (new)

nin♥milky (ninmilky) | 4 comments kristin is always high, rob is kinda dashing, taylor is hot. nikki looks like a party girl.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikki, by all means was a party girl, when she was younger. She got into drugs and booze when she was thirteen, and eventually got help. Thats when she co-wrote Thirteen with Catherine Hardwicke in 2002, and it's partially based on her life, before she got help.

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily (enhawk) | 48 comments umm I definately think Ashley Greene should have been in there