Multiple RPs discussion

Medieval > Medieval RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start here!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya was sweeping.

hypocrite clams... Naomi sat down in her room, looking out at the rain. She wondered why it was never sunny in her father's land.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassadee walked through the halls of the castel and knocked on Naomi's door.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya was told to set the table for the princess's dinner.

hypocrite clams... Naomi looked through the keyhole in her door to make sure that it wasn't her father or someone he was trying to make her marry. She smiled and swung the door open when she was sure it was Cassadee.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Priencess"

hypocrite clams... "Hey. So… what did you need?" She asked, feeling relieved that she was able to just talk to someone without having to impress them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassadee looked down. "Your father sent me to tell you the Lacan Prince is here"

((I was think the Lacan would be like the enemy kingdom. I'll create the character if you want))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Emily?))

hypocrite clams... ((Cool. Is he a suitor for Naomi or a love interest for your character. And, sorry I was gone. I had to eat dinner and shower.))

hypocrite clams... ((G2G! Sorry I randomly disappeared. Bye!))

message 13: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments (ooh, can i make the lacan prince :D))

hypocrite clams... ((Sure. VOTE ON THE POLL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

♦Rayana♦ wrote: "(ooh, can i make the lacan prince :D))"
((Sure))

message 16: by hypocrite clams... (last edited May 05, 2009 06:57PM) (new)

hypocrite clams... ((EDIT OF MY LAST POST: VOTE ON THE POLL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE GROUP HOME PAGE OR THE EVIL AYE AYES WILL COME AND HUNT YOU DOWN!
This is an aye aye: http://www.quedat.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgur...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41...

These are what their hands look like: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgur... ))

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((i would like to hop in...))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay yeah its not much of a rp right now no offense to anyone))

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((i know. but still))

message 20: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments ((oh, and i have that lacan prince ya wanted...mimi, wanna rp between him and rae?))

hypocrite clams... ((We need people. I'm going to invite pretty much everyone I know to this group/RP.))

message 22: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((ooh, sure thing ray. you start?))

message 23: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments ((kay))

Drake stood in the edge of the forest, the light breeze blowing his blonde hair in his eyes. He looked around, frowning slightly. Everyone from the other castle had been casting fleeting glances at him, spreading rumors. They didn't like him, he could tell, not only for his looks, but also for his charms. He smirked darkly as he thought of his home, and how his father treated him like scum from the street; he was still spoiled by his mother, though...but she was ill...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Emily I kinda need u to reply If you don't mind?))

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) raechelle swore under her breath as her target moved; the poison arrow was headed right for the head of someone looking far too regal to be wandering the forests. "watch out!" she called, running towards where the arrow would surely hit.

message 26: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Drake glanced to the side, then caught the arrow inbetween his index finger and thumb. The arrow quivered a bit. Drake raised an eyebrow as he turned to face Raechelle. "I believe this is yours," he said in his voice that was both soft and slightly feminine.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she skidded to a halt to avoid running into him. "nice," she commented, taking it from him and placing it in the quiver strapped to her back. "thanks,"

message 28: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Anytime," he said and tilted his head to the side, a questioning look in his green eyes. "You seem familiar...what's your name?" he inquired.

message 29: by Michelle (last edited May 05, 2009 07:14PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "raechelle," she replied, nodding in acknowledgement.

message 30: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments He thought for a moment, before holding out his slender hand. "Drake. Drake Taylor," he said, assuming that she would know the name. The silver rings on his fingers glittered as the sun fell over them.

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she looked pleasantly surprised. "ah," she replied, shaking his hand firmly. "wondered when i'd get to meet you,"

message 32: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments He smiled slightly. "So you've heard the name?" he asked, releasing his grip after a moment.

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "once or twice," she said vaguely.

message 34: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Not surprised," he sighed, then shrugged lightly and put his hands lightly on his hips. "And what, may I ask, were you doing with that arrow earlier?"

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "i happen to be an assassin," she informed him, speaking slowly. "but i was just doing target practice. deer and game like that. the deer moved; sorry about that,"

message 36: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments He nodded, before looking into the forest as if he saw something there. "An assassin, eh? Haven't heard about you folk in a while," he smirked slightly, "But then again, I practically live under a rock."

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "yeah, i know how that is." she replied, shaking her head indulgently.

message 38: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments He sighed quietly, looking older than he actually was for a moment. He then looked back at her, silent.

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she raised an eyebrow. "i miss something?"

message 40: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments He shook his head. "No, I'm just.." he paused. "thinking."

((gtg soon))

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((nooo!!))

"oh, well, dont let me get in your way," she murmured, turning around.

message 42: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "I should get going anyway," he ran a hand through is hair.

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she sighed quietly. "i suppose..." she said, looking at the position of the sun. almost five, maybe.

message 44: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments He glanced at her, before walking away.

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) she rolled her eyes. "that was polite," she muttered sarcastically. she glanced once over her shoulder before pulling another arrow from her quiver. she aimed well and let go. she didnt miss this time; doubted she would miss much else.

hypocrite clams... Naomi sighed and began brushing her hair. "I assume my suitor is coming?" She asked, tying her hair up with a lace ribbon.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" I do not really know Princess"

hypocrite clams... "Oh you know how I hate that formal crap people try and push on me," she said, tying the straps on her dress.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry Miss. Do you need help?"

hypocrite clams... "Yes please."

« previous 1 3 4 5