Go Harry Potter And Twilight! discussion

The Characters > Rosalie

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 858 comments Mod
What do you guys think of her? I hated her throughout the books, but felt sad for her when she told her story in, New Moon, I think.

message 2: by Silver (new)

Silver I liked her a bit in New Moon where she's asking Bella to forgive her, and then when she supports Bella for Renesmee... however you spell it...

message 3: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

I didn't like her. Well, to me she was only supporting Renesmee because she wanted her.

message 4: by Kasha (new)

Kasha | 74 comments I didn't like her before hearing her story...well actually, come 2 think of it, I still don't like her even after hearing her story. something about her screams uptiy B%&^#

message 5: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

something about her?! More like EVERYTHING about her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasha wrote: "I didn't like her before hearing her story...well actually, come 2 think of it, I still don't like her even after hearing her story. something about her screams uptiy B%&^#"

hahahahahahaha i agree!!! she just has an attitude problem i don't like.

message 7: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

She was awesome in the movie when she broke the plate!! I burst out laughing at that part!!

message 8: by Kasha (new)

Kasha | 74 comments I think part of the reason why Rosalie clashes w/ Bella is bcuz they are a lot alike. If Bella was as wealthy as Rosalie was before she died, I think she would be just as upity.

message 9: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

That too, maybe. But I think one of the main reasons it that Bella got Edward and she didn't. The other reason is that Bella's human, and Rosalie isn't.

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya SilverOtter wrote: "I liked her a bit in New Moon where she's asking Bella to forgive her, and then when she supports Bella for Renesmee... however you spell it..."

Well, I think the only reason why Rosalie supported Bella in Nessie's case was because she wanted kids, and Rosalie isn't able to have any kids so she took the advantage here. I don't think she cared at all about Bella. If she did, I bet she wouldn't let Bella go through the pain.

Rosalie's okay.

message 11: by Lorna (new)

Lorna I don't like her, even after hearing her sob story - but she provides opportunities for comedy!
I really hope they do the Jacob-chucking-dogbowl-at Rosalie's-head scene!!

message 12: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

I agree, Blooming.

Yeah, I hope they show that scene too!

message 13: by Soumya (new)

Soumya In Breaking Dawn, Rosalie and Jacob fighting is funny. Yea I hope they show that scene, that is if they make the movie.

message 14: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

I'm pretty sure they will make it anyway..

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh i hate Rosalie she's just such so mean and unnecassarily so. I mean just cause she had her life taken away from her doesn't mean she has the right to say that Bella wanting to give up hers is wrong.

message 16: by Swati , The Awesomest Moderator! (new)

Cristy wrote: "Ugh i hate Rosalie she's just such so mean and unnecassarily so. I mean just cause she had her life taken away from her doesn't mean she has the right to say that Bella wanting to give up hers is w..."

Hmmm..I agree, but I still like her better than Bella.

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver I like Rosalie.

message 18: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) Me 2