This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

So… Friday night right??? and we still online on goodreads =(

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments All the cool people are out… doing cool shit and stuff… and we here… (i’m talking about you online friends!) does that means we a bunch of loser with no life??? Or we just too cool for the rest of the world… a la “I’m too sexy for your parties” and social life and stuff.. or less face it we a bunch of nerds and we rather stay home checking on our armies, face book profiles, WoW characters, writing reviews, reading, watching a bad movie like papaya goddess of love and cannibals…????

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok. I just got here. I was in but watched a movie with my daughter and daughter inlaw slum dog millionare. Had nacho's and margaritas. Is that Nerdy? Do you hate just the cool people or the sometimes cool people too?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I hate everyone the same… was the movie good??? I’d love to go and watch it but I’m pretty sure that that movie think is too cool to have those crazy dancing moments that I love in hindi movies…

message 4: by Jiaka1981 Winfield (last edited May 01, 2009 10:20PM) (new)

Jiaka1981 Winfield I wouldn't say i'd rather be home more like, I HAVE to be home because my driver aka boyfriend fell asleep in the couch. I can't go out and get drunk without my driver!

Jiaka1981 Winfield I've been trying to use my passive agressive powers of loud keyboard typing and evil glares to wake him, but it's not working. so i'm on the computer watching Bewitched re-runs and south park

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments it don’t matter what the excuse is… is Friday night and you at home!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ummm south park… you just gave me an idea… I haven’t watch any of the new season episodes!!! Yay!!! I have something to look forward for tonight!

Jiaka1981 Winfield glad to help! go to southparkstudios.com

Jiaka1981 Winfield he woke up! it's time for a red bull and a movie!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hahaha, so I guess I just me now! This suck!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alfonso wrote: "I hate everyone the same… was the movie good??? I’d love to go and watch it but I’m pretty sure that that movie think is too cool to have those crazy dancing moments that I love in hindi movies…" They only had the dancing at the end of the movie. It was better than I epected. Watched it on DvD.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm so lame I was in bed asleep.

Servius  Heiner I can't even tell you what I did last night... well I did one thing, but I can't talk about it here it would be a cross post so.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Was it business time, Nick? Did you take out the recycling?

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Well?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Pffff, while you people were home chatting, I was out doing something really kick-ass.

Okay, I was in bed with a touch of the swine flu, or something.

Servius  Heiner "It's always business time around these parts... but no recycling; that would be too hippie for me.

I would like to say that is what I was doing but I really don't remember what i was doing, or what I did rather the night before I authored that post.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Were you drunk posting?

message 19: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) For some reason, i've taken pretty much everything Alfonso's posted on this site in stride...but that avatar pic with the necktie freaks me right the hell out.

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Alfonso, did you find a picture of yourself in a tie when searching for "dicks and papayas"?

(As an aside... I like the pic.)

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) No, he found it while searching... nah, too easy. Never mind.

message 22: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Look at Tom!! He's got his fancy stash now and.... and of course he starts picking and prodding on those who lack such facial hair.

Tom, the mustache is really something, we've all noticed! Bizarre and creepy - just perfect like that. Nothing can match it. Nothing! So yeah, a tie does not compare.