Fantasy Believers discussion

The Book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 550 (550 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Eating Burrito's (last edited May 01, 2009 07:05PM) (new)

Eating Burrito's I ran to my house and found some chocolate cookies lying there. I couldn't resist the fine tasting smell... I had to have just one. I found out when i took a bite I found a piece of paper that said:
Dear Quassion,
I hope you have had a wonderful day. As you know I will have you this summer and have you there all summer. hope you have a good time.
Yours truly,
Your Grandma Ruth.

Eating Burrito's I ran to my best friends house and I knocked on the door. I dreaded the thought of going to my grandma's house for the vacation.

Eating Burrito's "I have to go back to my grandma's house again this year. I hate it up there. You can't even go in the woods for some odd reason" She remarked

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maela curled her tail around a tree and peered out from the shadows.

Eating Burrito's "Anyways...can I come in?" She questioned.

Eating Burrito's I came in and looked at a book on the ground. "Are you reading that" She said as quick as possible as it came into her mind.

message 7: by Eating Burrito's (last edited May 02, 2009 04:10PM) (new)

Eating Burrito's What do you do here exactly? She asked in her mind.

Eating Burrito's Quassion left to go to the restroom.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Emilia walked out of the bathroom and bumped into another girl. "Oh, I am so sorry."

message 10: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's "It's OK." Quassion replied

message 11: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion flushed the toilet,washed and dried her hands and walked into the living room.

message 12: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's ((Bye!!))

"Tomorrow." She replied.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) They saw Emilia vanish and sparks were in her place.
Before she left she said, "Who knows how I got in here, Quenya. Who knows."

message 14: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion was dreading the time of day. Tonight she had to go to bed at six. She had to wake up at four.
"Bye. See you later." Quassion said.
Quassion headed home and got dressed in her pajamas.
Then she went to sleep.

message 15: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Morning came early. Quassion left a note at her friends house saying that when she woke up that I would be gone. Quassion went to the car.

message 16: by Eating Burrito's (last edited May 05, 2009 07:05AM) (new)

Eating Burrito's All the rest of Quassions family came and she was off on a ten hour trip to her grandma's house. Well it wouldn't normally take that long but the rest of her family to different houses.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Emilia was at Quassions grandmas house waiting for her arrival. She knew it would be happening soon. She could find someone that will be her friend and not be scared.

message 18: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion arrived at her grandma's house.
She was really disappointed to not see her friend.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Emilia saw Quassion and shouted at her, "What's up Quassion! Your Grandma let me stay over for a while, is that okay with you?" She questioned and waving her hand in the air at Quassion.

message 20: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's "Who are you and how do you know my name?!" Quassion shouted back.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "We are going to be great friends here!!" Emilia yelled to her.

message 22: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's "Are you a...a...a.. fairy?" Quassion said as she stumbled over some words.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Why do you ask?" Emilia's face became serious.

message 24: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's "I don't know."

message 25: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's ((HHHHIIIII))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Well, come on in!" Emilia's face became joyful again.

message 27: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion went in and was staring at the house she never remembered that it was this beautiful.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Your Grandma cleaned up the place just for your coming." Emilia told her.

message 29: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's "Wow." Quassion gaped at the sight.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Very shiny huh?" Emilia asked.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Someone is coming..." Emilia vanished again and popped beside Quenya on her own bike. "Hi Quenya!" Emilia shouted to the girl.

message 32: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion was puzzled at the sight.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Emilia looked at Quenya and sighed. She must've not heard me...

message 34: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion went up to her grandma and hugged her.

message 35: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's ((no one rp's anymore. *has hurt feelings*))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) ((i will if there is some excitement...mebe...))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Emilia vanished and went to the Grandmothers house.

message 38: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's ((OK))
Quassion went into the woods at night when her grandmother was asleep. She wanted an adventure.

message 39: by Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (last edited May 29, 2009 09:37AM) (new)

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) ((nice way to put it em...))

Emilia felt that Quassion had left the house and she popped up in Quassion's face. "Hello again." She gave a smile.

message 40: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's ((yeah.))
"I want to go in the forest this one time. Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz?" She asked.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Your grandmother will not allow it." Emilia spread her arms out to make sure that she did not leave into the forest.

message 42: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Prickle heard people at the bottom of the forest. Below her treetop kingdom. she flew down and hid in a bush. She peeked out, she saw to girls. She immediately made her wings disappear. Then stepped out of the bush. "Hello." She said, wondering why they were out here at night.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Hello!" Emilia smiled.

message 44: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's Quassion looked at her with a smile. She ducked under the arms and ran to a pond.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Emilia popped up in front of her. "Uh, uh, uh!" She waved her finger side to side.

message 46: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Prickle smiled back at the girl. " What are you two doing out here this late?" She asked. " by the way I'm Prickle." she added.

message 47: by Araceli (last edited Jun 01, 2009 01:22PM) (new)

Araceli Pan was flying in the sky when she dropped her pipe. "Oh, great." she muttered. She dove down to where it had fallen. Landing, she picked it up and noticed a small group of girls the were near her. "Hey there." she said.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "My name is Emilia." Emilia smiled.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "Hey!" Emilia called out to the one in the sky.

Misch the Awesomest (MischtheAwesomest) | 6 comments Aiedail caustiously watched the queer group from the cover of her trees.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11