Artipathy discussion

General Comments > New Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
Ok, folks, it's the 1st of May, so I"ve moved Dark Side to the currently-reading and relegated Dear Theo to the read file. This does not mean we're done with either of the previous readings but that I am just making it clear what our current read. I've made a folder for Dark Side, so whenever you're ready, you can deposit your comments there. I"m waiting for it to come in the mail at the moment, but don't let that stop you from jumping in! I will participate when I get it.

message 2: by S. Kay (new)

S. Kay (cobwebs) | 90 comments I plan to actually try to keep up with this new book, since the chapters will make it a little easier to feel organized.

Still reading Dear Theo, so apologies for not keeping up with the very book I chose!

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
Just got it! Don't worry Kay, say what you can, where you can, when you can.

message 4: by Emilie (new)

Emilie Kim, Kay, and all others reading Painting on the Dark Side-i just wanted to let you know that I cannot get this book right now, but that i am planing on joining you in reading this gothic art book.
it will be a month or so before i can get it and im sorry for being late, but im hoping you will still be reading it/ or at least interested in discussing it...

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
Jump in when you can, Emilie. We can always renew the conversation.