Feminist Science Fiction & Fantasy discussion

new group

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina | 2 comments thanks for starting this new group... this is one of my favorite generas. i'll add some of my favs to the bookshelf, and i hope you all give me some good ideas too!

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina | 2 comments feel free to kick out any of my books that aren't really "sci fi" or "fantasy." i tend to like books that are pseudo-sci fi/fantasy and and sometimes can be more historical fiction. :)

message 3: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (carolynanne) | 1 comments Hi! I'm glad I found this group, as I love female writers and great female protagonists! :)

message 4: by Debra (new)

Debra (fercharthur) | 3 comments I'm glad I found this group too! Iw ould like to introduce myself. I happen to write historical/fantasy fiction, based on the King Arthur legend--with a feminist slant. I gave Arthur and Guinevere a daughter, and decided to write her story rahter than Arthur's. It how his daughter views Camelot and the Round Table. And yes, she becomes a warrior princess.

Visit my profile for a sample of Lin, my protag.

Best wishes,
Debra

message 5: by Stasa (new)

Stasa | 8 comments Mod
Hurrah! I'm so glad folks are here, and posting, and adding to the bookshelf!

- Stasa

message 6: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 1 comments Hi My book Forever Promised is about a nurse that time travels into the old west, and is accused of murder. She certainly holds her own! Check it out on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or www.ForeverPromised.com, and let me know what you think!