Q&A with Lacresha Hayes discussion

3 Things about Me

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacresha (new)

Lacresha (lacreshahayes) | 8 comments Mod
Here are three random things about me:

1) My favorite color is black with deep red coming in a close second.

2) My favorite food is fried pork chops. I could eat that everyday.

3) My favorite restaurant is TGI Friday

message 2: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 17 comments here are 3 random things about me:

1. I am a foster mom to 10 dogs. Dogs are my favorite pets. I have fostered about 100 dogs in the last 5 years. I foster rat Terriers.

2. My favorite color is green, with brown coming in 2nd.

3. I am a librarian in a medium sized library.

message 3: by Ron (new)

Ron (unwriter) | 2 comments Everything about me is random, but let's try these three

1. number one in any list I do is my new granddaughter, Kaydence Callista Berry. She defines my life.

2. My favorite colors are lavender and black

3. I hate short sleeve shirts, socks and tennis shoes.

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul OK, let's think.

1. I refuse to consider any job or social function that requires wearing a tie.

2. I often eat last night's reheated leftovers for breakfast - imagine Beef Madra at 7:00 am!

3. The very first thing I do every morning, even before having a cup of tea or a cigarette, is to check my emails.

message 5: by Ly Syin (new)

Ly Syin (Syinly) | 3 comments Thank you for everyone who has shared. It is privilege to get to know more about you. Three things about Ly Syin.

1. My named is Asian and I'm not. Syinly is Ly Syin spelled backwards

2. I am true tarsus very stubborn and determined.

3. My daughters are my joy and inspiration.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wrote: "Here are three random things about me:

1) My favorite color is lavender and then probably pale pink.

2) My favorite food is cod at Cracker Barrel. I have 30 food allergies and an autoimmune disorder which makes life rough.

3) I am a Scorpio and do fit this sign in many ways. I often refer to The Secret Language of Birthdays.

message 7: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 17 comments Alice, know what it is like to have food allergies. Some people think I am weird because of my diet. A week or so ago Chick Filet opened up in my town. Another place went on my list that I couldn't eat at. They use peanut oil. Also we have a new Five Guys Burger and FRies. and it is on my list for the same reason. Cod at Cracker Barrel is really good. I love fish! Peggy

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth J (lizvanam) | 1 comments Three things about me.

1) I am a mother of 9 children, 4 boys and 5 girls and stepmother to 2 girls as well
2) When I write, I have to listen to music.
3) I love animals, I have 2 dogs, 2 birds and 4 cats.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Peggy wrote: "Alice, know what it is like to have food allergies. Some people think I am weird because of my diet. A week or so ago Chick Filet opened up in my town. Another place went on my list that I coul..."

Oh Peggy I sure understand. Peanut oil nearly kills me and I am allergic to soy too which as you know is in about everything. I try to do the 4 day rotation and a lab in FL created a rotation diet for me that ia fish most everyday ...one kind or another. There is a group on sparkpeople.com that helps a little.
Melon makes my throat swell shut, ever have that happen? I had to start on Cipro today due to sinus infection.

message 10: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Three random things about me.

l. I am soooo anal
2. Favorite color is Blue
3. I love to read

message 11: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 17 comments Alice, only with Cipro! Actually I am allergic to about all antibiotics. I have the hives and my throat swells when I take them. My worst allergy is nots and peanuts. I also have soy, dairy, wheat, shell fish, carrots (darn, I love them so), sweet potatoes, lots of chemical allergies. In the spring I have to ride around with my windows rolled up because I am allergic to Round-up and other herbicides.

message 12: by Christiane (new)

Christiane (cbrossi) | 1 comments Three things about me:
1. I am a kindergarten teacher
2. My favorite restaurant is Greens Restaurant in San Francisco, followed by Zuni Cafe also in San Francisco
3. I love reading Science Fiction and Fantasy novels

message 13: by Ester (new)

Ester (esterlopez) Three things about me:
1. I write sci-fi/paranormal romance (not yet published)
2. I love to travel
3. I love watching great movies over and over