homeschool kids discussion

BMTH

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments Just got new CD.

Suicide Season. Beastly as all hell..

Any one know who they are? or like them? if not look up..--->Bring Me The Horizon<---

Best songs.
Footballs season is over
Rawr
Suicide Season
Chelsea's Smile

Let me know what u think :D

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments Lil to scary for ya guys/girls?

message 3: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments gah, no, too lazy. :P
who are they... like, similar to? slipknot? system of a down? the jonas sisters? >.<

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments They are a Metal core band. There new CD is softer and is very good. Check it out

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The Jonas Sisters ahaha

message 6: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments i shall loooook them up then yeshhh... eventually. :/

and yeah, the jonas sisters.... my mom actually thought they were girls when she heard them on the radio once. pretty awesome. >.<

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha that is awesome

message 8: by The (new)

The super awesome skull of awesomeness | 467 comments Hehehehehe pwned jonas bro's pwned

message 9: by The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (last edited May 01, 2009 05:08PM) (new)

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments Awww, suicide season? That's so cute! But no seriously, my playlist could pawn ALL dey ****! My songs bang like a sea monster whoopin' batman's bum, yo >;D Heck yeah!

message 10: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments woah, uh ok :]
batman?

message 11: by The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (last edited May 01, 2009 07:11PM) (new)

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments yeah sorry, I was having a sugar-fueled moment =)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG, SUGAR!

message 13: by The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (last edited May 01, 2009 09:10PM) (new)

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments Yes, Sugar. Ah Sugar, guider of lost souls, may you forever grace us, The Unworthy, thine of the sweetest and most exquisite existence! Bless thee, for thou shall praise eternally.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Amen.(no offense to you religious people out there :])