Numb3rs discussion

The Fifth Man *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (new)

Elaine (caladhiel) | 108 comments Mod
Okay, so here it is. Here we can talk about The Fifth Man without worrying about posting spoilers.

message 2: by Miss Clark (new)

Miss Clark (miss_clark) | 27 comments Yes!!!! Ok, first things first - that scene at the end when Charlie is leaving the hospital. What did he say? My recorded version was really in and out with sound and it seemed rather ominous, but I could not clearly hear it?

message 3: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (new)

I think Don says, "I'll see you in the office." and Charlie says, "Yes, you will." Not positive though.

I'll post more later, but I don't have time at the moment. =)

message 4: by Miss Clark (new)

Miss Clark (miss_clark) | 27 comments Ok, thanks. Really, because that helps tremendously. Now I need to re-watch that and see the expressions again. Because, as I said, ominous was the word to describe the atmosphere of that scene.

message 5: by Miss Clark (new)

Miss Clark (miss_clark) | 27 comments Hey, this is actually to do with last night's episode, but it is closely tied to "Fifth Man." Charlie's guilt over Don's getting injured led him to find the serial killer, and at the conclusion of last night's episode, Charlie seemed to have gotten past his tense, edgy behavior that started last week. What do you think? Is he over what happened now or will there be more repercussions?

message 6: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (last edited May 11, 2009 09:36AM) (new)

Okay, so I was going to post this before this weeks epoisode. I thought that Charlie wouldn't be so overly tense and worried about his guilit over Don's injury, but that he would still have minor repercussions and guilt that would play a part in the up coming episodes. This being said and watching last week's episode, I was partially right. Nothing huge in regard to Don's injury, but it was still there, a bit. Like when he was talking to Don about just not being sure what the future holds, he says something like "and then you got stabbed, and..." so he's obviously still feeling some guilt over it. Charlie does not get over things quickly. =)

What did you think of last week's episode, Greatest Hits? I really liked it! What's going to happen with Amita?! It was sort of funny though because what happens at the end is mostly all shown in the preview, so we were waiting for it to happen and then when it did, that's all they showed! lol! What do you think this will do to Charlie? Do you think it will prompt him to ask her to marry him?

message 7: by Miss Clark (new)

Miss Clark (miss_clark) | 27 comments "Greatest Hits" was a fun episode, mostly, but I was disappointed that all we saw of Amita's abduction was from that preview!

Charlie is going to take it hard (remember when they used Amita as bait?), and I do think that it will prompt him to finally make a decision regarding Amita's and his future together.

message 8: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (new)

Agreed. Basically the next episode is about Amita's abduction not this one! Should be fun to see Charlie's reaction (not like fun fun, like interesting and fan fun, if you know what I mean).

message 9: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (new)

What did you think of the finale?

message 10: by Miss Clark (new)

Miss Clark (miss_clark) | 27 comments Would you believe that since I was at my sister's bridal shower, I missed all but the last ten minutes, but that even then we had guests who were talking over the dialogue, so all I got was what I could see, from which I gathered I love Ian as much as ever, Amita was awesome and ....*drumroll and jumping up and down ensues* Charlie proposes to Amita!!!!! Did I catch that correctly? Why else does a man go down on one knee, other than that he has a knee condition that results in his knee occasionally giving out, but no, really. He proposed!

message 11: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (new)

Yep! You did! You should really watch the whole show, though, it was a pretty good one! I know! Charlie proposed! And on one knee too! Aww, Charlie! He really knows how to do such things. =)

message 12: by Elaine, Approximately Normal. (new)

*looking back at our posts a couple months later* I forgot that Charlie proposes!!! That was so good! =D