The 39 Clues ROX!!! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The 39 Clues Series > top secret ekaterina only.DO NOT READ UNLESS EKAT!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments my fellow ekaterina,it is time to strike. i have worked out an agreement with the janus and our first target is tomas. i will interface any codes and or security.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh,cool mysterious!) Okay. (what are codes again?)

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments 1st book, the grey numbers that are out of order, is put through a code (1=a, 2=b and so on) it says grace cahill did not drown, like in the online mission. book 2, has it where you must go back 2 letters in the alphabet( i think) in d somehow it will say look to india, like in the mission. the third book just follow the code on the inside cover, and it says the competition is about hope.

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments by the way, can i be a mod.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure, I think we have enough mods right now... I'll talk about with the other mods...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll send you a message with our decision, Brady.

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments please dont think im lying, but i figued those codes out before, and i JUST now looked at the other one.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2009 09:04PM) (new)

Why would you think I think that your lying? Ekats don't lie to each other. I believe you. :)

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments thanks. right now, of our group, you are my best friend

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

*smile* Oh, shucks! *smile again* thanks! Your mine too.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2009 10:19AM) (new)

New Message from The 39 Clues:

May 2

The rumors are lies!

Fellow Ekats,

Recently there have been rumors circulating about my health scare. They are all greatly exaggerated. I am fine. Really! I was only out of the office with a teensy cough for a few days. I am fully recovered!

On another note, I am in need of a new secretary if anyone is interested in the position. And if you see my beloved nephew Alistair, please tell him I’m, um… concerned about his safety.

- Bae Oh

This message will self destruct after 25 days!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

May 1st

Health update

Dear Cahills,

I’ve recently received inquiries as to the health of the Starling triplets. I am happy to report that their eardrum repair surgery went well, but that they are prone to asking you to repeat things. They also say, “WHAT? WHAT?” quite often, although this isn’t uncommon for members of their branch.

As always,

William McIntyre

This message will self destruct after 25 days!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Brady, I love the "grey words" you have! :) Very clever.

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady | 192 comments thank ya, thank ya, thank ya very much.XDXD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Welcome :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

The secretary position

Dear Fearless Leader Mr. Bae Oh:

I am writing to make inquiry about secretary position you spoke of in your last message. I am high school student in Maadi, Egypt and a very hard worker. I would like to be your secretary so that I may improve my English and serve my Ekat branch. Please, if it pleases you, send me details of this important position and I will respond with my application.

Sincerely,

Yasmeen Badawi

This message will self destruct after 28 days!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (checkedoutforear) | 132 comments Hi! I'm a Ekat too!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

same!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (checkedoutforear) | 132 comments awesome!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

rjyyyuiwefaihoaersjfbgvbgvarjuihjoarwhuhlopqoekdmcmncnskaqkiswj

SPAZZ ATTACK!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.