The House Of Nighterz discussion

Fun Stuff > Songs =)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cedes (last edited Apr 28, 2009 08:24PM) (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
ok so i thought this might fit how Erik might be feeling about Zoey when he found out she was cheating on him (its from a song btw)

"Im sick and tired of ur reasons, im sick and tired of ur attitude, im feeling like i dont know you, you tell me that you want me, then cut me down, im sick and tired of your reasons i got no one to believe in you ask me for my love and then you push me around, heres to you and your temper, remember wut u said last night, and i know that you see what your doing to me, tell me why"

"you could write a book on, how to ruin someones perfect daay, well i get so confused and frustrated, forget what im trying to say..."

"and i need you like a heartbeat, but you know you got a meanstreak, makes me run for cover when your around"

message 2: by Cedes (last edited Apr 28, 2009 08:20PM) (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
and then this one too:

"and i stare at the fone she still hasnt called and then you feel so low you cant feel nothing at all, and you flash back to when she said forever and always, and it rains in your bedroom everything is wrong it rains when your here and it rains when your gone, cuz i was there when you said forever and always, you didnt mean it baby, i dont think so"

message 3: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
LittleDolphin wrote: "what song? its perfect btw"

((the 1st one is tell me why...by taylor swift lol))

message 4: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
((the 2nd one is forever and always..by taylor swift hehe))

message 5: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
i added 2 the 1st one

message 6: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
i think this song fits 4 the whole "Neferet is evil" thing:

"do you know the enemy, do you know your enemy? well gotta know the enemy! do you know your enemy? do you know your enemy? violence is an energy, against the enemy, well violence is an energy wa'hey! bringin' on the fury, the choir infantry, revolt against the honor to obey, oh eh oh eh"

not as good as the othr songs but w/e

message 7: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 157 comments Mod
lol its called "know your enemy by green day" the whole freakin song pretty much fits it but my comp was being dumb so i culdnt get it all on ther yet