Forest/Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Forest Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 358 (358 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by GABBY cnca (new)

GABBY cnca  | 3 comments ((hi))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary drank the cool clean water that was crystal clear.

message 4: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola walked around with no where to go and nothing to do.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary raised her head as soon as she heard foot steps.Hilary was ready to run if it was a preator, her ears up listening to every sound.

message 6: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola stopped near the waters edge not even looking to see who it was. She raised up her hands and immediately two streaks of water came up.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary saw the creater and not knowing of it was dangerous took a step back."hello"

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola jumped and the streaks of water dropped, she turned to see who had spoken, "Uh hi."

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary watched the water but kept an ear out at her."Who are you?"

message 10: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments "I'm Lola, and you are?"

message 11: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Keada flew around the trees and stopped on branch to check out who was at the waters and she his so Boone could see her behind the branch her wings shining brightly and her hair on her shoulders

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tabatha closed her eyes, and concentrated; for some reason she hasn't been able to call upon her wings lately. As she tried she felt a sharp pain in her back, and screamed, falling down into the water beside her and blacking out.

message 13: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Keada gasped and turned into human and dove in after her and brought her back up to the surface gasping and quickly put her on the ground and did CPR until she saw her breath and sighed relived

message 14: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 87 comments Karia flew through the trees. she had heard a scream and was going to investigate.
She flew around the corner and stopped midair. A man was dragging a young woman out of the water. The woman was unconsious. She flew down a little lower. "Hello?" She called down not wanting to get any closer.

message 15: by Lamia (new)

Lamia ((lol keada is a girl sorry))

Keada looked up and gasped "Whos there!?" she called back up

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tabatha gasped for air, her eyes fluttered open; "W-what happened?" She looked up, at two girls, wondering if she caused their paniced looks.

message 17: by Lamia (new)

Lamia keada pushed back seeing as the girl woke up and gave her some space and her shyness suddeny hitting her like a rock and she switched to her faire form and hide behind a branch again and peeked around "Are you ok?" she siad in her nice soft high voice

message 18: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola walked over to them.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((shy much?))

"Yeah... I don't really know what happened... I was trying to call-upon my wings... but I don't know what happened."

message 20: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola looked at all of them with confused looks, then she decided to talk to them, "Hi I'm Lola," she said.

message 21: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Keada sighed "Im sorry i wish i could help" she mutterd to Tabatha and looked at the new girl

message 22: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola smiled as her blue hair swayed in the wind a little.

message 23: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Keada smilled at her she was very pretty

message 24: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 87 comments Karia flew a little closer. "Who are you? And what are you doing in my wood?" She called down to the people

message 25: by Maralune (last edited Apr 30, 2009 12:56AM) (new)

Maralune | 87 comments Kyle was flying over the trees. He closed his eyes as a scream split the air. He could sense Karia's presence but there were tree more. He was afraid Karia was hurt so he flew towards the noise. Just before he entered, He heard karia ask "Who are you and what are you doing in my wood?"

message 26: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Keada bit her lip "I'm traveling"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I live here... the trees are my home, and the creatures that live here my brotheren(sp?)."

message 28: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Keada bit her lip cause she wants to live here to

message 29: by Old Isis (last edited Apr 30, 2009 02:02PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments "I live here too, but not in the trees, I live near the water," Lola said smiling at the two people who had just shown up, "Oh and I'm Lola by the way, and you guys are?"

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Raina fluttered in a nearby tree, hiding herself not wanting to attract attention.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hillary turned and made a mad dash for it.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Raina sighed.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary ran at a gallop until she reached a small clearning.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Raina wished she could flutter away out of sight, but that would never happen.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary stopped and tried to hear for running water but there was nothing.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Raina sighed and wished she was a real human sometimes.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary started walking off.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Raina fluttered in the sky and saw someone on the ground.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Sha saw a tree on the ground and quickly went into a canter and jumped the tree.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) The person was climbing up a tree. Wonder why she is doing that. Raina wondered.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((your character sure is confused because hilary is a unicorn and the tree is knocked over.)) Hilary went into a gallop as soon as she landed so she could continue home.

message 42: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 27 comments Lola looked around at everyone there.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) A unicorn? Raina was really confused now.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary slowed to a trot when she heard the sound of water.She finally stopped and started walking in the direction of the running water.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Raina began to follow the unicorn. Water!! She needed water bad.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary saw the water and saw a patch of fresh grass.Hilary walked over lowered her head and started grazing.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) The unicorn led her the way to water. She swooped down and took human form. She scooped some water up with her hands and drank it.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Hilary froze and tossed her head up.'great a human' she thought.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) "There is nothing to worry about unicorn." Raina told the unicorn. "I am a Fairy too." She brought out her wings.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "uh come on i wanted to have a little fun. How did you know i was a unicorn i dont have my horn yet." Hilary stood her ground.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8