Why did I create this groop? Oh yeah..I was bored discussion

RP 2 > stuck in a mall with a killer rp!!! ^^

Comments Showing 1-50 of 304 (304 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 2377 comments Mod
((rp here!!!!))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn was in the mall, shopping. She had a few bags in her hands, not heavy.

((I suppose we should start before the killers come in))

message 3: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

((dang it!!! darn u!!!))

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Lila was walking in the mall getting her hair done so she could go out ad meet with her father who she never got to see anymore

message 5: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Shenaria walked into the mall.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn felt her pocket buzz. She pulled out her iPhone, and it was a remainer she needed to get her hair done in 5 minutes. She walked quickly to the salon.

message 7: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Lila just got her hair finished and she bumped into Autumn "OH MY GOSH! Autumn how are you i haven't seen you since high school!" Lila said

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) It took Autumn a second to realize who it was. "Lila!" She gasped, and gave her friend a gentle hug.

message 9: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Shenaria brought a unsuspecting victim outside, and killed him. Shenaria went back inside. The cops found the body, they locked down the mall.

message 10: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "What have you been up too?" Lila asked

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

((?))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Nothing, just online college and stuff. I have to get my highlights re-done, they're gone." Autumn explained, and showed her faded purple highlights. They were nearly invisible. "You?" She asked.

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Shenaria went inside. She wondered aimlessly around till she reached the hair salon.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn saw a younger girl walk in.

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Shenaria wanted to get green highlights.....

message 16: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Well i've been training to become a cop like my father and i just retouched my red highlights

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (last edited Apr 28, 2009 05:18PM) (new)

Oh no... Shenaria thought. She was a new killer...

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Cool!" Autumn explained.

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (last edited Apr 28, 2009 05:27PM) (new)

Shenaria was worried a little.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn saw that Shenaria was worried by her body language.

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

((How To Cheer Up an Emo Kid so wrong))

message 22: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "So Autumn what are you study?" Lila asked noting that she was worried about the new girl that just entered

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

sHENARIA FROZE. sHE JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. tODAY WAS THE DAY HER PARENTS WERE MURDERED. iT WAS THE 7 ANNIVERSARY((srry, idk it was in caps...))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "I'm majoring in the fashion and music industry." Autumn explained.

message 25: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((its okay))

"Oh that sounds fun when you get rich and famous look me up and i'll be a your private eye in case you ever need one" Lila said

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn laughed. "Probably not going to happen. My mom just wants me to go model like she did." She explained.

message 27: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "So what you could and look me up anyway i'll give you a discount since your a friend" Lila said

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Discount? Besides, I'll never have use for a body guard if I go with fashion. I'll be sitting in an office all day drawing." Autumn laughed again.

message 29: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Ah but you may need a private eye incase you think your husband is cheating or your kids run away" Lila said

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Husband? Kids? You are getting WAY ahead of yourself." Autumn wasn't even thinking about dating lately, let alone kids.

message 31: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Well it can happen!" Lila said sighing inwardly she was just a beautiful as ever

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

(a little self-centered)
Shenaria sat down and put her head down.

message 33: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Well nice to see you again" she walked out and saw the girl sitting on the bench "Are you okay?" Lila asked

message 34: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Shenaria stared up at her.
"Wh..who are you?" she asked.
(i want to jump off my balcony)

message 35: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "I'm lila and you seemed down i wanted to see if you were okay" Lila said

message 36: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"I'm...Shenaria. Nice to met you."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "You too!" Autumn said. It was always good to catch up with old friends. She sat down in the chair, and waited.

message 38: by Bookworm (last edited Apr 28, 2009 06:39PM) (new)

Bookworm "Nice to meet you too" Lila said "Do you mind?" Lila said pointing at the empty seat

message 39: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"No. Why do you care about me?"

message 40: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
((this is soooo cool!!! leme mak a rp charie!!))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn could hear their conversation, and was surprised by her attitude.

message 42: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Because you look like you could use someone to talk to" Lila said

message 43: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

(YAYZ!!!!!will u b a killer 2, keeah?

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn listened, but now look in the mirror as they trimmed her hair and highlighted it.

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Shenaria cried a little. She triied to stop, but couldn't.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Autumn wondered why she was crying. They finished her hair, and she walked over. "What's wrong?" She asked, caringness in her voice.

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"Huh? Who..are..you?" Shenaria asked between sobs, semi avoiding the question.

message 48: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Are you okay?" Lila asked her as well

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"I'm..ok."

message 50: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Just be walking around and g2g bed allergies are kicking in again *sigh*))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Why did I create this groop? Oh yeah..I was bored

unread topics | mark unread