Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > The Evil Gorgon Zola

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lori (last edited Apr 28, 2009 04:17PM) (new)

Lori heeeheeeeheee! Yes, a nerd has decided to become superhero in real life. Doesn't have the body but is wearing the spandex anyway!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/28/man-buy...

If I was going to be a superhero I don't think I would choose a Hare. Not.That.Tough sounding, ya know?

Woops. I take that back. There is one Killer Bunny.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I approve. I would like to see more guys fighting crime in spandex in real life. :D

message 3: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Ahem... only if they have the physique to wear the said spandex, otherwise it's too icky.

I applaud the intent behind this guys actions, but somehow this is just coming off as a delusional youngster who's watched too many Heroes shows & been to too many comic book conventions, and I think he's gonna find out quickly that he's in waaaaay over his head.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

When my ex moved in, she brought with her Sir Poops a Lot, a very, very tough rabbit who organized the long-ears in the bordering woodlands, bringing peace and justice to this formerly meat-eating enclave. Scoff, you scoffers, but in the dark of night . . . Hop hop.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2009 06:51PM) (new)

That sounds like the plot to this extremely brutal comic book series!

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "I approve. I would like to see more guys fighting crime in spandex in real life. :D"

Gentlemen of TC, how do we make this a reality for Jackie?

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments I am working on my El Liso Grande suit right now. Having trouble with the codpiece currently...

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Buttons? Buttons are for clowns. I am shooting more for a Luche Libre look. I have forgone the codpiece for a red jockstrap worn over the Lycra

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I think that outfit cries out for armbands, Kevin. And a cape, of course.

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i have some red power ranger sweatbands i may wear. as for a cape.... not sure. don't want to look flamboyant

El Liso Grande - Señor Fantástico

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments Some good costume ideas to be had here. Also, I love that one of Master Legend's projects is passing out clean dry socks to battle against staph infections:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/stor...

message 12: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments logan, i read this in RS when it came out. part is so funny because they are so into it and part is a great story of hope that people care (no matter how loony they are)

FYI - i will not be wearing red crocs with my Lycra uni, despite some rumors to the contrary

message 13: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Kev, you definitely need some bedazzling on that lycra... somewhere. How about Birks on the tooties? Comfortable, airy, flexible, how could you go wrong?

Oh, and with that beeUtiful head of yours you need a snug hood-thingy sporting a smart but dashing emblem. Perhaps with wings coming off the sides, non?

message 14: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments have considered the hood thing but then it detracts from my super hero name (El Liso Grande). possibly tattoo's of wings on the sides would be better. as for the feet, i am now seriously considering those footie socks the hospital gives you with the rubber tread patterns on the bottom. warm,yet safe while still being fashion forward

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments ahh...good thinking. a focused "Cabeza Ray"

don't want to sound like a sell out but i am trying to get corporate sponsorship from Taco Bell. they say it will really only be a small shoulder patch with the logo on it

message 16: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Wow... cool beans.

What are your super powers El Liso Grande?

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments exactly Bun. a good doer of deeds AND handy at family gatherings/special events

not sure CS - i need something. somehow just yelling "hey you guys, cut that out" doesn't seem to viable

message 18: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments You need something to spice up the ambiance... perhaps some mexican guitar music in the background? A more hip version of The Three Amigos song?

message 19: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments NO CHEESE

message 20: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments For some reason, this thread reminds me of the killer bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

message 21: by Richard (new)

Richard | 347 comments Perhaps a small pistol that shoots chilli sauce, Kevin? You could shout "arriba" as you sauce the bad guys away.

As the Dutch kid on the block, I think I should get dibs on all cheese-themed superheroic concepts. I have a name already: Molten Gouda.

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments great name richard. if we ever had to team up we could be Nacho Twee

message 23: by Richard (new)

Richard | 347 comments Uber-cool! I was thinking I might be able to snare villains with stringy molten cheese. My cry: Fondoo-hoo-hoo!

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I guess your arch-nemesis would have to fight you off with a nice loaf of crusty bread, Richard.

message 25: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i suppose for the time being up you could just tape cans of Cheez Whiz to your wrists to shoot cheese. just to save start up costs of course

and you def would have to have a hot little vixen girlfriend named Velveeta waiting at the lair

message 26: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
You people are out of control today!

message 28: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments my first attempt at a costume didn't go so good:

http://images.nextnewnetworks.com/324...

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments What are you talking about, Kevin? You look adorable!

message 30: by Richard (new)

Richard | 347 comments "Come on, Kev, let's go see Velveeta."

description

message 31: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments HA! Richard that was a great clip. Although, now I'm compelled to use the word arachnads in a sentence today.

Hey! Can I be a side-kick? Crème fraîche? I can blind people with my creamy goodness.

message 32: by Richard (new)

Richard | 347 comments "Hop aboard the Cheese Platter, o creamy one!"

message 33: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Hee-hee! zooooooooooooooom!

message 34: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments One giant 7 layer dip of peace!

message 35: by Richard (new)

Richard | 347 comments First adventure title suggestions:

Do-Brie-Do-Brie-Do!

Dairy of Doom

Mozzarella and the Seven Dwarfs

The Evil Gorgon Zola

message 36: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments I vote for The Evil Gorgon Zola.

message 37: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Nachos Amigos.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments If Sherrie is Crème Fraîche, then I would like to be Crème Brulée. Brittle on the outside, cool and sweet on the inside.

message 39: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Brittle? Really?

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments In person, I'm very reserved, Larry.

message 41: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) So am I.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I could tell. ; )

message 43: by Richard (new)

Richard | 347 comments "Our story begins as so many have begun, with the dark cloud of war looming large over the white-washed dairy that stood at the intersection of Milk Lane and Triple-Pasture Road."

Cut, paste, continue...

message 44: by Félix (last edited Apr 29, 2009 04:17PM) (new)

Félix (habitseven) Crème Brulée is one of my favorite deserts desserts.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Any dessert that requires a mini blowtorch is a favorite of mine.

message 46: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Sonoran is one of my favorite deserts, too.

message 47: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Mojave is nice, too. Oh, and flan.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I like Saguaro National Park, and molten chocolate cake.

message 49: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Jackie wins!

message 50: by Cosmic Sher (last edited Apr 29, 2009 04:58PM) (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Kevin, Jared suggested that your call be "Holy Frijoles!", and that we should never stand downwind from you. :D

Jackie, we can be like the Wonder Twins... the Creme twins (or something). Form of... a ... um, I have to think of something creamy. It'll come to me.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.