Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

RRR Discussions & Top-Lists > DC: Heal My Heart

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments To correspond with May's challenge, I think it will be great if we can compile a list of fave heroes and heroines that are in the medical profession....doctors, nurses, EMTs, healers, etc.

The hot doctor that makes our heart palpitate? The healer whose touch sears our skin? The lovely nurse who makes us break into sweats?

Any stories set in a medical setting are also welcome.

message 2: by Adrienne (last edited Apr 28, 2009 12:38PM) (new)

Adrienne Soul Flame Barbara Wood is a lovely story::set in ancient Greece/Rome/Syria::she is a healer he is a greek physician::separted thru deceit::reunited 20 odd years later and still in love::

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 1766 comments The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - Claire starts the series as a nurse and them becomes a doctor.

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward - I know some people didn't care for her, but I really loved Doc Jane.

A Bed of Spices by Barbara Samuel - Solomon, the hero is a physician in training.

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user The best doctor ever. Eidolon from Larissa Ione's Demonica series. Look, if my hot doctor tried to sex me up now and then I think I would be the healthiest woman on earth, LOL.

message 5: by colleen (new)

colleen (colleenfl) | 458 comments Houston, We Have A Problem by Erin McCarthy

Is pretty good. Not too intense but a good romance story.

message 6: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (last edited May 08, 2009 05:11PM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments [image error]

Kiss and Tell by Suzanne Brockmann

A pretty straight-forward contemporary romance that is just right. I enjoyed it. Hero is a doctor who decided to practice in an island community instead in the big city.